FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Same year as Milner I think…might’ve been the year below.

Btw Ibou starts for France tonight if anyone’s interested. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Just seen a clip of Paris on the German match coverage. It looks like the Police are tooled up for World War III.

Kinate starting tonight. Play well and France get through and he could start sunday.

But i ultimately want to see Morocco go through.

Morocco will keep it tight for about an hour-70mins, probably have the biggest chance in that period but see France winning 2-0, 2 late goals from Giroud.

If France win it helps my bracket. I’m going to head to head with my lad, and I need a France win to beat the rapscallion and prove I know more than him!

Still, if Morocco win I will be happy with that. Without a dog in the fight, you go for the underdog.

2 Likes

I still think it’s disgusting media coverage that there are cameras on the pitch immediately before/after kickoff. it’s so invasive.

2 Likes

1-0 France

1-0 Theo

Every single Moroccan drawn to Mbappe and ensuring the shot is blocked…Theo left completely unmarked.

1 Like

His brother getting injured in the first match was the best thing that could happen to him and France.

Very strange DD would opt for Lucas over Theo to start with.

New manager bounce over.

Me and my mate have been joking that his mum is still probably more concerned about the brother.
Because that’s mums for you.

1 Like

It is now!!!

Not a bad little attempt that by Ounahi.

Oooh-naaaa-haaa-eeeee

That was close

Konaté is playing well

4 Likes

And the Dad’s like glancing his head in the direction of the missus and shouts not now hun we got a possible final on our hands here, grab the KP nuts and a pint from the fridge will ya.

Now we will see what Morocco are made of.