FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

I simply cannot bring myself to support shithousing teams either. It just feels impossible. We’ll see even more of it in the second half probably if Argentina decide on the time wasting strategy.

7 Likes

Argies 2nd goal was simply sublime and what football is about

6 Likes

France in their position would do the same, unfortunately referees fall for it

Worthy of winning a world cup. Let’s see what Deschamps can do.

Deschamps is a negative style of coach, in fact my thoughts before today’s game that the Argies were the same but they have played good attacking football today

Surely they need the ball first. France are a mess. Argentina very good play as a team.

1 Like

The Argentinian fans, when they wave their hands, it looks like they are drying their hands after washing them. Is this supporting the team gesture or taunting the opposition team gesture?

Exactly. Changes in the frontline when they can’t string to passes together in the middle of the park.

Is Konate sick?

Who cares?

France brutality bad. Mbappe not in game at all. Well played Argentina or France just really bad?

I want France to win, I just don’t want them to win playing like this and would prefer Argentina to win if France don’t lift their game to another 10 levels

This is what happens when you don’t start Konate.

4 Likes

We won most of our games at the end of last season, France ain’t winning this.

Rabiot been utterly absymal, pretty sure a one legged giraffe runs quicker than him.

I supoose it distracts toxic morgan from Harry and Meghan for a couple of hours.

1 Like

I wonder if his mum will tell off the rest of team!

1 Like

What’s the chance of Messi not winning the ballon d’or regardless of what happens the rest of the season?

1 Like

How Konate was overlooked to start, after his performance in the semifinal is beyond me

2 Likes

People need to stop with this notion that everyone is trying to help Messi win things.

The lad is quite capable doing so within himself and the spirit of his teammates.

However it is true, just look at the Argie players running around and passing the ball to him, shouldn’t be allowed :kissing_heart:

Evidently he didn’t get any Qatar money.

1 Like