FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

No no no…cotton wool required…

Lol same.

Missus is currently sat on Living room floor wrapping presents with the “are you fucking helping eyes”

Yep that is the difference, they were dominating midfield and helping out defensively, tired and now the pace of France has taken over the footballing of Argentina.

Plus Argies have Otamendi

1 Like

Scaloni has massively fucked up this one. Taking Di Maria off when he burnt Kounde and Dembele is akin to shooting himself on the foot.

If he was Liverpool manager, we would be yelling for him to be sacked in the morning.

Di Maria is often like 2 players. A technical, creative player, but one who works his arse off to cover an enormous amount of ground. They’ve lost their way on both sides of the ball with his sub.

1 Like

Lets not insult football now. Politics is what it has always been and what it’ll always be. Lets not pretend our countries are places of paradise where dwell saints.

1 Like

Probably you as your an old git. The 2 pens were pens. Thuram’s was not. His reaction showed that.

To take a penalty?

1 Like

Noooooooo, because he would likely miss, then the papers would roll the “Liverpool player loses world cup” headline

1 Like

Well mester wilkored08 is bloody useless at wrapping pressies…so I’d rather do it…rather than the pressie looking like a dogs dinner…

When he’s injury free, another sublime player.

I’m sure DD wouldv’e wanted his front 4 to be Coman Dembele Mbappe and Benzema.

Enzo could miss one and they put.

“Future Liverpool player loses World Cup”.

He would not miss he might try a trick shot like Nunez against Milan. :grinning::grinning:

I actually don’t want Konate on I just thought I’d say he can.

Just two changes for Argentina sounds crazy to be honest.

Is anyone else’s signal blowing up?

Can they have a power cut…so the game is a draw…

1 Like

Why don’t you watch it on TV?

I’m watching on BBC…you still need a signal for that lol.

What about that envelope you received? FINAL NOTICE.

1 Like

Who wins a shootout between these two. :roll_eyes: