FIFA World Cup: Qatar 2022

Messi is the greatest ever. The Copa win last year and now this solidifies that.

2 Likes

Mbappe has won the battle for Golden Boot but lost the war for the World Cup!

1 Like

Congratz to the GOAT, best World cup final I have seen, brilliant game

They keep going on about Maradona…who was a cheat and a supposed druggie…wow good role model…I did say supposed…

Disagree completely, knocking the ball away is extremely unsportsmanlike. Wobbly knees and making faces on the line is just being a bit silly

1 Like

Remember, in the South American thought process, if you can get away with something then you’re being clever.

2 Likes

He died.

Best World Cup final of all time. A really crap film will be made about this game in the not so distant future.

2 Likes

Btw anyone know what Lloris’ pen faced to pen saved ratio is?

He was just a bit too handy…

Mbappe, brilliant player but seems a lazy player and he has to watch that he gives more to the Team, may have scored 3 but 2 were pens and for most of the game was invisible. Needs Klopp type manager to get the very best out of him

4 Likes

That was entertaining in the end!

3 Likes

Bit precious. Took his yellow card. No biggie

I dont agree with it being a requirements for the claim, but the fact he’s now won them at minimum takes away the knock that people were using to reject his claim. Thankfully I think this now just levels the playing field so when we debate him vs Diego we can do it on football merit rather than just comparing medals.

Anyway, what a way to take in this historically great game, listening to the analysis of US Soccer Legends Alexi Lalas and Clint Dempsey

1 Like

Someone tell Lloris that the point of penalties is not to avoid the ball

TBF that’s all he had to do against HK

Ah well League cup now

Wow that what’s called entertainment.

Fuck the league cup, I want another World cup in the summer.

Serio Aguero running onto the pitch, picking up a big drum to bang on while wearing an Otemendi shirt

Mad Star Wars GIF

1 Like