Fixture List 2023-24

Home win against WHU and 7 points in the above mentioned games and we’ll win the league.

Bookmark it because you’ve read it here first.

Oct 5: Union Saint-Gilloise H
Oct 8: Brighton & Hove Albion A

NT Break

Oct 21: Everton H
Oct 26: Toulouse H
Oct 29: Nottingham Forest H

blame you GIF by WWE

I blame the Ref Mafia and the whole corrupt English football system for trying to fuck up the start of our season every year.

1 Like

The refs are merely the foot soldiers at the bottom of the chain. The orders come from those way above them.

1 Like

Fragile - the whole thing.

Our performances overall so far don’t even deserve Top4.

All football bodies in this country try to sabotage our start of the season with decisions and fixtures.

Suspensions and injuries make it difficult for Klopp to find his best 11 which is important to get in the flow.

Gives me a bit last season vibes.

Still feel like this team can fight for the title but we need performances and results in the next few games.

Back to back league games at Anfield might help to kickstart.

Huh? We should be unbeaten and top of the league.

3 Likes

20-30 minutes have reflected our performances from last season, the reactions have so far been chalk and cheese. Yes there are issues with conceding but we were unlucky against Brighton as the game could have been finished 3 or 4 times before their equaliser.

Other games last season we went behind and didn’t even look like recovering, our form up until Spurs was like it was last few games of the last season not perfect but miles better than 70% of last season which was just shit.

2 Likes

We concede too early. We concede too many.

Doubt we’ll get away with that for too long especially with the inconsistency of available players. One clean sheet in eight games - not good enough.

Anyway, the next 4-5 games will show if we can fight for the title - I’m sure of that.

We’ve conceded one in most games and scored on average 2 that’s even with 3 games in which we’ve been down to 10 men.

That’s in a period of rather tough games mostly away against good sides, we’ve played only Bournemouth and Wolves who occupy the bottom 9 places.

I would say everything was concerning me last season, it was like the injury season without a massive excuse some players were just generally gone.

Consider Bournemouth or Forest last season, went 1-0 down and didn’t create anything of note afterwards. Whilst the reaction is there we’ve got a chance.

Robbo is a big loss but so was Trent that’s now shifted towards the other side. Beyond that it’s bans really. As I said result is all that’s important in a derby.

1 Like

Nov 1: Bournemouth :kangaroo:
Nov 5: Luton
Nov 9: Toulouse
Nov 12: Brentford H
NT Break :skull_and_crossbones:
Nov 25: Cheaty
Nov 30: LASK H

Easy pickings

1 Like

Klopp has been a long-time opponent of broadcast scheduling, particularly the 12.30pm slot, and he has aired his complaints again.

“OK, no-one can say at the moment, but how can you put a game like this on Saturday at 12.30pm?” he said.

“Is it the moment where the world pays the most to see a football game? I don’t know if that is the case, I really don’t.

“Honestly, the people making the decisions, they cannot feel football, it is just not possible.”

3 Likes

Dec 3 Fulham H
Dec 6 Sheffield
Dec 9 Palace
Dec 14 USG
Dec 17 United H
Dec 20 WHU H :kangaroo:
Dec 23 Arsenal H
Dec 26 Burnley

7-1 Arsenal away FA cup

That would be nice. A clean sheet would be even better.

1 Like

There isn’t any games between Jan 7 and Jan 21. Is that gap for FA Cup fourth-round and Kangaroo Cup semifinals?

FA Cup Fourth Round Proper - Saturday 27 January 2024

Carabao Cup Semi-Final (first leg) - w/c 8 January 2024

Carabao Cup Semi-Final (second leg) - w/c 21 January 2024

Just one game in two weeks!!!

It’s the Premier Leagues attempt to do a winter break.

1 Like