Former players and managers - general discussion

I thought this thread is for former managers and players for LFC. Did Jackson Martínez ever joined LFC? I thought at that time, it was just a rumour.

6 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

I never found any valid reason to dislike Lucas. Yes, he wasn’t very talented, but he worked his socks off and was a rather amicable character.

5 Likes

…[quote=“Iftikhar, post:715, topic:531, full:true”]

I never found any valid reason to dislike Lucas. Yes, he wasn’t very talented, but he worked his socks off and was a rather amicable character.
[/quote]

…and not to forget he was played out of position for an awful lot of games…
That had to have an effect of his performances

3 Likes

He was decent however we got him when he was showing potential to be very good. I loved, just a little disappointed he didn’t fulfill his potential, then how many players do?

1 Like

IMO, peak Lucas was quite similar to Fabinho.

3 Likes

In some ways, but peak Lucas was still not very fast. Rather underrated aerially though I remember reading a state that he was one of the most aerially dominant midfielders in the league at the time.

1 Like

Oh dear God not Lucas discussions again…

blood splatter shoot self GIF by South Park

4 Likes

They played in a similar style, but Fabinho is a massive improvement over peak Lucas.

Love Lucas though.

5 Likes

Lucas was a bit untidy in his tackles.

1 Like

Loved Lucas. Always gave his best and never hid on the pitch. Anyone doing that is alright in my book. That’s why I don’t like players like Ruddock etc. Unprofessional and took the piss.

He and Fabinho are both tackle monsters; Fab has some clumsy ones in his locker too, think it’s a product of the sheer volume of challenges they both make.

Peak Lucas was only 6 months.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Michael Owens been busted by The Mirror for asking some woman for 20 pics of her tits.
Some girl that used to be on big brother.

1 Like

If he wanted to see a tit, he could have just looked in the mirror.

10 Likes

He’s an ambassador for the club isn’t he? :rage:

Even if this is false he shouldn’t be. More nice things to say about United, Newcastle and Real than us. Does fuck all to represent or promote us.

2 Likes