Happy New Year 2022

All the best for 2022 folks, got rather loud last night :wink:

3 Likes

In bed by 21:30 rock and fucking roll…

Have a great year, you shiny, happy people!

3 Likes

Went out at midnight with the intention of telling tourists to fuck off. They were letting fire works off right at the back of the house and it was shaking. Little one woke up and the dog was a frothing mess and in a blind panic.

Anyway, happy new year to you all on here and to those that have decided to take some time away. Best wishes to you all and cross fingers for another trophy or two.

Was awake 24 hours to change from nights to days at work so went to bed ‘early’ (after watching ‘The Witcher’ season 2 and eating half a box of chocolates). I missed the firework display outside my bedroom window (didn’t even hear it) put on by my neighbour but got to see the video.

2 Likes

Meilleurs Voeux all you reds!

3 Likes

A bit belated but nevertheless… a happy new year, ladesses and lads!!!

1 Like

Ditto!!

2 Likes

And?? How did it go??

Did they make you lick the old, white dog poo??

1 Like

Na, said my piece and left, they had kids etc. They denied knowing anything about despite me catching them a few hours earlier setting some off pretty much outside our front door. He had a pair of dumb bells. Why the fuck would you have dumb bells outside on New Year’s Eve.

Nothing against fireworks as such just the affect they have on the dog more than anything. She gets in a right mess with them. Takes a while for her to settle too.

Anyway, no such thing as white dog poo up here.

Happy Tiger Year everyone :tiger:

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah, we are going to get lots of it…
…I meant snow. :grinning:

Snow? No, no, no, it’s February we are on our way to spring!

Oh, we are getting a bit of the white stuff.

-19 in the night? Did not know we have Liverpool supporters in Syberia … :innocent: