Happy New Year 2022

@Alright_Now @Scott.Jones @Lowton_Red @cynicaloldgit and all other beloved posters who are away from us, I hope you are doing well and my best wishes for you and your dear ones.

While not as traumatic as 2020, 2021 was no less testing for all/most of us. There were some good news though, some got blessed with a child, some got blessed with child’s wedding, and some blessed us with their artistic talents. I hope 2022 is better for all of us and I wish you my very best. Stay safe and have a great new year’s eve.

Happy New Year, YNWA.

15 Likes

Happy New Year.

Y.N.W.A.

7 Likes

Happy New Year all…the birth of my second aside, 2021 can GAGF.

BRING ON 2022!!!

YNWA

6 Likes

Happy New Year for 2022 everyone…yep, one year older ,not so wiser…to every one at TAN, and our missing compadres…Scott Jones,Cynical, Lowton and Alright Now…again Happy New Year…let’s see what 2022 has to bring…

4 Likes

How are you guys spending/celebrating the new year’s eve?

1 Like

At home with asda curry, leftover chocolates…there’s a lot left…, bucks fizz and bottle of fizzy something…oh yeah, mrwilkored08 and grandson(who is an eating machine)

One of the few new years where I just don’t care, it feels like another year of doom and gloom. I was glad to get rid of 2020, glad to get rid of 2021, and am very hesitant to welcome 2022 with open arms. I’ll take it a day at a time.

Oh wait, the thread title is Happy New Year, sorry.

Happy New Year fuckers. :partying_face:

2 Likes

first time in 12 years we’re not hosting a party. feels weird.

neighbors are coming over. will drink some wine, eat some appies and maybe play a few games? dunno…

1 Like

It’s just minutes away, and I’m ready.

Mobile and laptop fully charged
New sheet on the bed
Blanket nice and comfy

Just had a nice dinner and nice cup of tea afterwards :joy:

2 Likes

Fucken hell.

Going all out. Anyone would think your trying to impress someone :rofl:

Happy New Year!

2 Likes

I want to wish every single one of you. Every single one. A Happy New year and my very best wishes for the year to come.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh yes…that’s a pearler

Happy new year to all! :partying_face:

2 Likes

This is some hangover right now.

All the best folks.

2 Likes

I’d just like to say, it’s all bollocks, but Ifti’s a good guy.

father ted television GIF

Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year from the Great White North!

5 Likes

Hope you all have a great 2018.

1 Like

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: