I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

https://twitter.com/MattHughesDM/status/1658572305285500936?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1658572305285500936|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Can we join too?

This is what pisses me off with the enforcement of FFP. It just fucks other clubs

1 Like

It’s remarkable the speed they’ve been doing this with Everton. Yet when it comes to city…

6 Likes

Being reported on multiple sites, but had to share this one, just for the irony of the headline.

2 Likes

I wish they were being docked points.

1 Like

Presumably, as with nearly everything else they do, Everton is ruthlessly incompetent…

What happens if they get relegated anyway? The other 2 relegated clubs could claim damages for taking points off them.

1 Like

Demoted to the conference league. :heart_eyes:

I suspect the headline writer knew what they were doing lol…

3 Likes

How is that possible when they are already way way below ECL places?
Maybe down to Purgatory League?

Conference North?

It seems that there’s a possibility of Everton being sold for 600 million. There are some right mugs out there.
A report on Wednesday suggested Everton were close to being sold in a deal worth about £600m that could even be concluded by next week. But sources have told BBC Sport nothing is imminent and any deal is highly unlikely to happen before the end of the season.

They’re carrying more than that in debt aren’t they? New stadium has gone crazy money over budget too.

As I said they need to be deducted points.

Whether that’s this season or more likely next, fines they can circumvent this stuff needs to actually hit them.

It’s no coincidence that all this has happened after the Russian money was turned off at the tap.

2 Likes

Everton’s plan of finding 3 teams worse than them still appears to be going to plan. It will be interesting to see if Leicester can take anything against Newcastle on Monday night.

2 Likes

No chance. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Leicester don’t just look terrible, they are also really, really sad. No way they stay up.

2 Likes

Sadly the bitters have a bit of fight in them, Leeds and Leicester are piss poor and don’t even do the shithousery the bitters do.

3 Likes