I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

Or is it Heimie, as in Heimlich Manoeuver? :wink:

It’s almost as if you are expecting Everton to choke :laughing:

1 Like

When did they unchoke themselves in the first place?

:joy:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Same age as Thiago…

1 Like

7 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, I regret to inform you we are witnessing a power-shift.

They have billionaire owners, a world-class manager, world-class players and an iconic riverside stadium.

My head has fallen off.

5 Likes

Everton fans are currently screenshotting the Premier Table to make into flags.

I wonder if Twitter will have many tweeting about this Year Being their Year.

2 Likes

Always massive overreactions to the first game of the season. 11th.

2 Likes

So that is their yearly highlight DVD done for the year. Early Xmas present for the bitters

1 Like

They’re still below us.

2 Likes

Top 6 team
Away Win
Clean Sheet.

Much better than us :wink:

They’re still below us :rofl:

EDIT: beaten to the punch by an old git

2 Likes

See my post above yours.

We are obviously done for this Season.
Everton won the Transfer Cup early and are storming along.

To be honest, their football today looked more sensible than at any point since perhaps 2013. Allan and Doucoure should finally provide them with real midfield (not sure why people are quick to write them off as flops, especially after the games they had against Liverpool throughout their careers) but we’ll see about Rodriguez.

I kind of expected Ancelotti to line up with diamond when I saw the teamsheet but Rodriguez played off the right for majority of time - his playmaking qualities are obvious but I think they can only shine when he’s playing centrally. Credit to Calvert-Lewin for slowly but surely becoming a dependable striker, even if he’ll always be a diver in my eyes. Richarlison, though… One of the most confusing players I’ve ever seen. There were times when I considered him as a potential option for Liverpool, I now know I’d be tearing my hair out if he was on my team.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_r0m6wpLpc&feature=emb_title

Apparently James had a world class performance. The title of the video too, makes me feel like vomitting

Oh come on, they weren’t this happy since Rooney left.

It could be said they played well yesterday, but in truth Spurs just never turned up at all, anyone else could have hammered them with more goals than just one.

they looked good yesterday albeit against a shocking spurs team. they have bought some good players. allan in particular always impressed when we played napoli.

Well, it looks as though they have sorted their midfield out at least.

Fortunately their attack and defence are still shit.

Even so, I will have to revise my prediction from 12th to and whopping… 8th.

4 Likes