I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

Everton’s takeover situation: Explained - YouTube

Not sure how the baying mob will take to something having Red in the name. Most of them won’t allow Red Baubles on their Christmas tree even :0)

Everton announce record-breaking Red Bull partnership deal that will take them into new stadium
Everton have struck a club record multi-year agreement with Red Bull for the Austrian firm to become their Official Energy Drink Partner

No figures have been disclosed but as part of the multi-year agreement, which will not only cover the club’s historic final season at Goodison Park but the move to their new 52,888 capacity stadium, Red Bull will benefit from the opportunity to promote their brand globally across the club’s physical and online channels in what the ECHO understands is a record-breaking deal of its kind in terms of finances for the Blues.

3 Likes

So the Toffees are going to be a feeder club for Leipzig now?

1 Like

I met an Everton fan today who told me that all the housing problems in Liverpool are caused by Robbie Fowler.
I didn’t ask him to explain.

13 Likes

Aren’t Leipzig our feeder club ?

Record breaking for Everton…

So £25 then and some wotsits

1 Like

Are Leipzig expecting to slide down the football pyramid again?

Red Bull Blueshite, has a nice ring to it.

4 Likes

RB Everton

Really Bullshit Everton.

1 Like

RBB Blueshite

RedBull BlueBalls, backed up for decades.

2 Likes

Everton distance themselves from John Textor takeover claims (msn.com)

3 Likes

Dyche claims to have rewatched the collapse against Bournemouth 47 times.

2 Likes

Well didn’t someone say he was a Liverpool supporter :joy:

7 Likes

Reading his quote it just sounds like the sort of exaggeration most of us use, “I must have told him a million times” etc.

In reality, it was probably only 46 times.

4 Likes

He’s following this philosophy. The Bald Ginger Double Agent

Everton are in quite a vulnerable position now. That sort of collapse is going to be difficult to move past. I don’t think they have a chance against Villa. Their next two games, on the other hand, are critical matches from the 38 for survival, the second (home v. Palace) in particular.

1 Like

That’s a lot of erections in such a short period of time.

1 Like

Considering what passes for some performances I don’t think anything is critical in October unless you are chasing the cheats

1 Like

That is the conventional wisdom, to be sure. But if you look at how their schedule works, there is a danger lurking. Three games in they have 0 points, and have looked poor. Spurs and Brighton are credible opponents, Villa will be as well. Those aren’t fixtures they would absolutely need points from. But they are hitting a run of games they definitely do need points from right after that, and they don’t look good at all. October is going to be critical - their December is nasty.

2 Likes