I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

They were shown up for the bluebottlers they are

9 Likes

Somewhere in Belgium Roberto Martinez is smirking.

10 Likes

Lolz

What a low to finish the season in, after winning the league in October as well.

12 Likes

Everton team celebrated like they won the League at Anfield in February, Twats finished 10th…:laughing::laughing:

9 Likes

Highlights of their season:

1. injuring our players
  2. The day City won the league.

Says it all about them really. Guaranteed that the vast majority of them were watching or showed more interest in our game hoping we would fuck it up.

18 Likes

Think there was a point this afternoon about 4.20 when they were 2-0 down and Vardy had just scored and you know that at least one of their fan base would have been creaming themselves.

12 Likes

I thought they won the league in October?

6 Likes

Haven’t heard from any of these cunts in months.

Just how I like it.

14 Likes

I guarantee, if I walked up to the pub now, none of the usual group of snide bluenose bastards will be there. I wonder why?

12 Likes

Looking for Everton in the league table in [insert year here]
Danger 5 Laughing GIF

4 Likes

As we speak, Ancelotti is packing his bags and muttering something along the line, I can do better with Sassuolo. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Don’t worry the transfer window open soon, they will win that again.

12 Likes

Last weekend, Ancellotti publicly slaughtered his players, telling them to leave, if they don’t want to be there. I wonder what his thoughts are after being humiliated 5-0 today?

10 Likes

Ancelotti my arse.

6 Likes

Which one is better?

EverTen

or

Ever10

???

6 Likes

According to Roy Keane we had the worst ever title defence, but Everton’s run after they won it in October was a lot worse.

18 Likes

Everton shouldn’t even have a thread in our forum. Bunch of irrelevant, annoying, cunts.

12 Likes

I dunno we need a chuckle occasionally

6 Likes

Hahahaha they finished fucking 10th

Tenth

Below arsenal and Leeds

5 Likes

Sounds kinky.

10 Likes