I’ll have a bitter please...It’s the Everton thread

Barmby?

Abel Xavier?

Then again play is a bit of stretch when it came to Lonergan, I think he did make the bench a few times.

Yeah probably Xavier

1 Like

Finally an upgrade on Pickford

3 Likes

Joseph Anderson and Tom Scully left Liverpool at U16 level and joined Everton a few years ago.

3 Likes

LOL.

good ol Sweeting…

i love this joint.

To be fair a point away at Leeds isn’t bad.

1 Like

Their insane good fortune continues. Dodgy as fuck penalty with Calvert-Lewin initiating contact, something he’s very, very good at, then a similar incident right at the end which could have seen Leeds given a pen totally ignored.
I genuinely can’t remember the last time a debatable decision went against them.

1 Like

And yet they still can’t finish higher than 8th

2 Likes

What Everton fans have been celebrating meanwhile… :laughing:

3 Likes

And yet they still can only manage 10th spot in P/L

2 Likes

What that says to me is plenty of quality go to Everton, achieve nothing and then leave.

3 Likes

We may not have gotten the window we wanted but as always, you only have to compare us to Everton to make things seem a little more rosey.

4 Likes

And they usually win it

1 Like

Just had a look in GOT, besides nearly falling off my chair with the ad block advert telling it it costs £7K a year to run their website. :flushed:

Its funny to see how overwhelming opinions have shifted on Rafa. Never seen such a dramatic shift. It took just 4 games to go from all the usual jibes (washed up, Spanish waiter, scum and much worse) to Rafa we trust and a tactical genius etc They don’t do things by halves :rofl:

I thought this was an interesting stat

3 Likes

One bad loss and we will see a return of the rubbish

4 Likes

Too early to say but everton have not spent a whole lot this summer and Rafa gets them playing better than Carlo

2 Likes

So when are we playing them :thinking:

No point, the league’s in the bag according to their fans.

1 Like

More WWF style ‘challenges’ from Burnley last night. Should have been at least one red.

God I hope they get relegated.

6 Likes