Important News Around The World

Very little seemingly which is ironic really.

It is the holy land, it is a complicated political situation. It is sacred to Christians, Jews and Moslems. Jesus is a prophet to muslims too and is revered.
Jerusalem is the 3rd holiest site for moslems and Jerusalem used to be the first place where muslims prayed to, before Mecca. It is also pilgrimage site for all 3 religions.

It is truly sad and terrible situation there. Canโ€™t see any light at the moment for peace.

But this conflict is nothing to do with Jesus. Itโ€™s a long complicated web of lies, deceit, treachery, feuding, backstabbing, theft and murder made even more toxic by colonial meddling.

3 Likes

Bloody hell, howโ€™s the guy in the first video carrying on eating and drinking on the sidewalk like nothing has happened.

2 Likes
1 Like

That usual story.

3 Likes
1 Like

:man_facepalming:

The Irish MP sums it up what it is like for Palestiniana to live under occupation

Thank you Ireland :pray:t3: :palms_up_together:t3:

5 Likes

A targeted bombardment of a housing structure, probably with civilians in it. Thatโ€™s a war crime, is it not?

2 Likes

Almost certainly. I think the way the whole world has approached the middle east conflict should shame us all.

2 Likes

There is right and there is wrong. The powers that be authorized that strike but regardless of the fact that itโ€™s their job and that they chose to be in the military, that order should have been challenged and not carried out and lets face it thatโ€™s not the only one and nor is it the only one around the world. That the people who actually carried it out can say that they had no choice, itโ€™s my job, I have to follow orders etc (not just in this conflict but any conflict) as justification is indicative of how fucked we are as a species. Mindless.

2 Likes

Not something you can really โ€˜likeโ€™

Bomb the media: how to win friends and influence people.

Bravo. :clap:

2 Likes

Donโ€™t think they even care anymore.

2 Likes
1 Like

Bosnia :flushed:

I guess two decades is enough to forget how it feels to be evicted, bombed, and massacred. Well done guys.

3 Likes