Interesting Finds on the Net

No, flat and motionless. They use the 1000 mph figure combined with the Earths speed around the Sun and the Suns speed through the Milky Way to try to ridicule something they dont understand.

4 Likes

How come there’s day and night, surely the flat earth has to turn ‘upside down’ at night and we all fall off it. Then when it turns the right way up again we all fall back onto it, no? :astonished:

3 Likes

I’m not falling off,I always tuck myself into bed at night just to be sure.

4 Likes

I should know better having read Pratchett.

1 Like

The earth is not flat,it’s fucked.

4 Likes

No. They say small and local sun that only lights up part of the earth at any one time.

Ask them to explain seasons, why the sun doesn’t change size, eclipses and even things like shadows and it all falls apart pretty quickly. But someone saw some crepuscular rays once and that convinced them all that the sun was small and local.

They also cant explain flights although they argue otherwise and have zero answer to things like the north star vs the southern cross etc.

You give them the evidence (even photos of the Earth from space) and the flatly deny it (pun intended)

3 Likes

A like just for using crepuscular. :+1:

2 Likes

Word of the day.

2 Likes

one things for sure they can not believe football exists as you can not play football with a pancake.

4 Likes

Maybe disk golf is their thing?

3 Likes

No but you can play cricket with lemons. Believe I’ve tried (and got absolutely roasted by my Dad for doing it)

3 Likes

Lemons don’t exist they are not flat!
Try a banana skin! :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

We didn’t have a banana tree or we probably would have. Almonds worked quite well. Also these massive cooking apples. Bit heavy to bowl and a real wrist breaker if you didn’t connect with it properly.

2 Likes

We had apples they made a great mess.

2 Likes

https://www.dr.dk/drtv/episode/john-dillermand_-john-lufter-hunde_227288

2 Likes

So, “inject into my veins” may not be a great phrase to use afterall.

4 Likes

These guys have some moves

This ain’t @SBYM. No coffee machine sex toys for this guy.

5 Likes

HaHa Noo_Noo Brilliant

Must be hilarious listening to the Australian newscasters :0))

5 Likes

Pretty sure I’ve seen that News reader before?

Edit

I knew it

5 Likes