Interesting Finds on the Net

All those women wanting to live next to Daniel. Why? Because he no lo,ger sleeps with his wife?

2 Likes

The hair. Got to be the hair.

1 Like

@Noo_Noo

Karl Stefanovic

A-grade cunt and a massive wanker to boot. The sort of bloke you would want to punch if you had a drink with him.

I’m sure people say the same about me though, so there’s that…

2 Likes

So the shark would spit him out then?

2 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Check out the slide pack from the site. Really creepy way of earing other’s faces.

1 Like

Adventures of a Sikh in the Yukon - Bhangra to stay warm

4 Likes

Well this has made my day

3 Likes

Reminded me that my 18 year-old dog bumped into walls and doors with cataracts when the lighting was poor. Blessed her soul.

Interesting little bit of film. I went to this game. We lost one nil to an Alan Ball goal. The game was shown at Anfield on big screens which I seem to remember got shredded by the wind…

From Matchdetails from Everton - Liverpool played on Saturday 11 March 1967 - LFChistory - Stats galore for Liverpool FC!

Apart from the 64,851 at Goodison, 40,149 (not far short of the season’s League average for home matches) watched the F.A. Cup tie on large screens at Anfield.

6 Likes

It’s not Halloween nor April’s Fool. What a cock up.
The emergency alert was sent out January 29. The message stated that Chucky was a suspect in a kidnapping, and provided a description of the cursed doll. Residents were asked to look out for a 3’1" male wearing “wearing blue denim overalls with a multi-colored striped long sleeve shirt and carrying a large knife.” Chucky’s race was listed as “doll.”

2 Likes

Really enjoyed reading this thread,

:joy:

3 Likes

Love this one

2 Likes
3 Likes

What’s wrong with these kids/people??? Too much free time!!!

It’s all good fun until someone trips.
Then who cleans up the mess :face_vomiting:

1 Like
5 Likes

I’m more intreged to find out who was breaking the law, and did they get any jail time?