Interesting Finds on the Net

Here it’s got to be 206 ok they don’t go very fast but they go fast enough for the twats in them to loose control and come off the road endangering pedestrians.

1 Like
3 Likes

Gotland is a mystery that is deeply fascinating.

1 Like

Personally, I’m more fascinated with Skane County :rofl:

" When SSB discovered that semen made a good invisible ink, his agents adopted the motto “Every man his own stylo”. However, the use of semen as invisible ink was ceased because of the smell it produced for the eventual receiver. It also raised questions over the masturbatory habits of the agents."

1 Like

last night’s snowstorm was a shitshow. know some people who left work to go home at 5pm and finally got home 2:30am. for a 40km drive.

Apart from me just having to nit pick and say that this is in no way an orange, I found this video very meditative and serene. I haven’t tried, but I am fairly sure I would not suffer if I put it on repeat for a few minutes.

3 Likes

Huh? It is clearly an orange.

No, it is a clementine or mandarin, and not at all an orange.
Sure, it’s in the same family, but so are grape fruit, lime and I believe, lemons. At least in Europe we clearly differentiate between the small mandarins and clementines and larger and rougher oranges.

Yeah, I have no idea if it’s a clementine or mandarin. That’s tricky to spot for me. But I know it’s not an orange ! :smiley:

1 Like

Definitely is not an orange, try eating the rind of an orange. :wink:

You know far too much about orange fruits, have a lie down. :joy:

1 Like

Hiya @Magnus :wave:. Haven’t seen you lately.

1 Like

waves
Oh, I am around. I just mostly post and read about the war and politics. I am boycotting the world cup so I have 4200 unread posts on that thread (Very surprised that thread is so incredibly active tbh, as I had read so many other posters saying they would boycot the wc, but I see its an ultra active thread seemingly).
But yeah, I am active, check in every day, but once in a blue moon I dont post. But I usually post at least a couple of posts per day in the war thread. But I am not very active elsewhere. Read a bit about the owner question now snd then though. But since I am boycotting the wc I have a football break and dont read about football much.

3 Likes

Also I debate oranges and clementines and post cute animal videos.

1 Like

Quite a few posts were against it that’s why @ISMF1 started a seperate thread.
I agree it’s surprising how many people are watching it.

2 Likes

I’m not one, but I do post in it. I might do more than skip past as the later stages come on, or watch England crash out later on tonight.

3 Likes

For me, it is easier just not reading any articles in newspaper about it. If I read a lot about the WC, I would probably be tempted to watch a game and would become in danger of getting invested. But I am not going to watch, I have decided, so I ignore all information about it.

3 Likes

My son told me England are playing Senegal and Mané is injured!
That’s all I know about the FIFA thingy.

As for Orange I know quite a lot and eat an orange a day.

1 Like