Interesting Finds on the Net

Mmmmkay :rofl:
Nice try.

Google translate:
*Hash flown into the closed ward with a drone
Danish police are looking for the perpetrator after a drone carrying hashish was brought down from the air at a closed ward in a hospital in Roskilde.

Chief of duty Boye Rasmussen at the Roskilde police says that the police received a report on Sunday that a drone with a package on a string flew over Sct. His Hospital.

• Someone observes a drone coming flying. And then someone grabbed the string so it couldn’t get away. So now we have both the drone and the hash, he says.

Rasmussen says it is about ten grams of hashish, probably for personal use, but that it is serious enough.

• It is of course serious enough when you try to hand over drugs to someone in a closed ward. But the way this is done is completely Olsenbanden style, he says.*

Edit: Olsenbanden is a Norwegian classic series about a charming robber band from the 70s and 80s (several movies made).

Mesmerizing… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

What an impact this could have

6 Likes

:nauseated_face:

Truly WTF moment :flushed:

1 Like

I speak a little bit of the language in the clip. The female voice that you can hear is the lady of the house. She’s saying to her hubby “get on fecking RightMove now. We’re out of here”.

What a blooming big snake. :scream::nerd_face:

1 Like

@ZinedineBiscan hates short players. Now we know he was on to something

2 Likes

Dare I say …I’m only 5’2"…

1 Like

Shocked Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Blooming heck, I’ve found someone (outside of my family) that is shorter than me (albeit only by 1"). Saying that, it’s only my generation of our family that are short*rses. Our kids and Grankids are all taller than us. 5 of our 9 Grandkids (the 5 eldest) are already taller than Mrs C and myself. The 12 year old is millimetres shorter than me and taller than Mrs C. The three 10 year olds are creeping closer. Mrs C and myself may have “PSYCHOPATHIC TRAITS” but at least we know that our tall Grand-Children don’t. :joy::nerd_face:

Yep…Dad was a short, stocky, footballer,cricketer…and his nickname was Titch…genes repeated , sign of the times…and yet Wilko jnr is 16 nearly 17…6’2" and big broad shoulders…praps my psychopathic traits appear during a LFC game :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Greg Gutfeld, The Five, on Fox News. Five foot five.

Poisonous, sneering, agenda-driven fella… clearly someone in production is having a laugh at his expense.

Rupert Murdoch seems to be doing his best to burn Fox News down too, with his recent testimony about Executives being aware of the lies they persistently spread on air. Hopefully Dominion takes them to the cleaners.

Mine definitely do. Wednesday night my psychopathic traits were directed towards Tierney. :rage::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Nightmare situation. I think it was two of them mating too.

1 Like

:scream::nerd_face:

1 Like

What?
You mean you don’t actually know, come on Magnus you can do better than that! :wink: :rofl:

I probably read about it so knowing they were mating :wink:

1 Like

One for @Dutch

The look of realization on the first lad’s face…“we really talk like that?” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, kid. This is Bawlmur

1 Like
1 Like