January Transfer Window 2023

Kevin Schade from Freiburg to Brentford on loan, €1m fee, option to buy for €25m.

Great reporting here

The framing of this as a deadlock is really weird, as if Benfica are duty bound to roll over to the terms that are favourable to Chelsea.

They also describe Benfica being willing to deal if Chelsea meet the release clause. Oh, so they’re not ready to perform some illegal breach of contract? Great reporting.

1 Like

That’s a pity.

Daley Blind is set to sign for Bayern to replace the injured Hernandez.

Sources in Croatia reporting that after an initial offer rejected, Southampton have struck a deal with Dinamo Zagreb for Mislav Orsic. Fee could rise up to €8m (6+2).

1 Like

FIFY

2 Likes

Utd looking at bringing Kudus in on loan with view to sign him in summer for 40m

Jerome Onguene from Eintracht to RB Salzburg on loan.
Benoit Badiashile from Monaco to Chelsea confirmed, €38m.
Lisandro Magallan from Ajax to Elche on a free.

1 Like

Jack Butland from Palace to United on loan.

It’s pretty absurd. Utd loan out their #2 to Forest, so in turn have to borrow someone from Newcastle. Newcastle call him back so Utd have to take Palace’s #3. All the while Utd still have Tom Heaton at the club. I think there is value in loans, but this sort of situation seems like it’s going too far.

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware Heaton was at Man Utd, understand them loaning out Henderson but frankly they haven’t treated him well and probably should sell.

It’s hard to find a second keeper and I feel we may have this issue soon.

2 Likes

What a thrilling bit of news :person_shrugging:

Wasn’t even aware he was a footballer.

1 Like

You sound like one of his coaches :grin:

Pierre Kunde from Olympiacos to Bochum on loan.
Cameron Archer from Villa to Middlesbrough on loan.
Brooke Norton-Cuffy from Arsenal to Coventry on loan.
Aaron Connolly from Brighton to Hull on loan.
Geronimo Rulli from Villarreal to Ajax for €8m.

Most unfortunate 'stache since Alisson’s.

2 goals and 10 assists in 20 games for Inter Miami’s B team this season.

1 Like

Inter Miami have paid Brentford to take him…!

He’s gone to Brentford B team, I assume they mean U23s as I haven’t a clue that PL teams had B Teams.