Jürgen Klopp: currently still the Boss

7 Likes

3 Likes

An 11-year-old boy who wrote a letter to his idol Jurgen Klopp about his anxiety over starting secondary school was staggered when the Liverpool boss sent him a personal letter back…

10 Likes

10 Likes

The pic shows him pointing to the watch, no Fergie time those days then?

3 Likes

Our team has also won the Premier league fairness award 4 seasons running.

4 Likes

Finishing a game with 10 players has happened just 7 times under Jürgen.
Milner 2x Brad Smith, Alisson, Sadio, Joe and Hendo were the missing player.
There were a few times when Albie and Studge were playing of course. Which was effectively the same thing.

1 Like

Which YTS trainee worked on the chapter headings? Liverppol reads like we’re champions of Cyprus. Wouldn’t have mentioned it but they also misspelled Man Cheaty with an ‘i’ in Cheaty.

1 Like
1 Like

How ironic is it that one year after Guardiola started the season with 3 CBs, Klopp does the same thing and just like Guardiola he swiftly loses his best defender for an extended amount of time.

History repeats itself, when its lessons aren’t heeded.

2 Likes

I think he’s four, but this is really another thread.

The thing is, yes losing Van Dijk is a huge blow, it’s not something we cannot overcome.

I think it could accelerate our shift to 4231, Fabinho plays as center half and we rotate Henderson, Thiago, Gini, Keita as the “2” in midfield. Henderson and Thiago is pretty much the perfect double pivot.

We can then play Firmino, Jota, Salah & Mane together, a mouth watering prospect.

I think this was always on the cards as a natural progression for the team.

The key really is having Alisson available asap.

7 Likes

Didn’t he say the same for someone else earlier as well?

1 Like

The first time he said that was years ago at Dortmund when Gündogan got injured, and then here at Liverpool about Ox.

4 Likes

The advantage of 4231 is that you also really get the best out of Shaqiri in that system. And possibly Minamino and Ox

1 Like

Didn’t he say something similar for Gomez as well, when the lad injured himself when Klopp came in, or just before that?

1 Like

Our manager keeps coming up with the same tired old analogy.

Klopp out!!!

4 Likes

Yeah, the husband - wife analogy shouldn’t be made for every husband :rofl:

2 Likes

Exactly, with any common sense at all, Megan Davison spent today talking to divorce lawyers!
(she used to try to overlook the lacking length in his extremities, but not any more)

4 Likes