Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

My God you don’t even know Bajcetic is out injured :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

I’m not just pointing out today RO, like I said 3 times now today we shouldv’e started Milner Naby Thiago.

Milner only back from injury and one full training session :grinning::grinning::grinning:

When Ox and Carvalho are the options you know a new player was necessary.

1 Like

Yep. So?

I think Adel Taarabt and Jadon Sancho are fitter than Hendo and Fab right about now.

Is Carvalho performing any worse than the current crop?

Not saying his performances were great and buying Gakpo wasn’t a good idea just saying we’ve seen so little from him it’s hard to say he would be

I remember him starting one game and being anonymous, came on in one and scored, I think he would struggle because the whole team is struggling.

Poor from Klopp to be scapegoating him…probably never wanted him here in the first place though.

Hooked off at HT after scoring against City in the cup and hasn’t played a minute since.

He was our most impactful player off the bench earlier in season.

1 Like

How would that be any different from what we see now :wink:

Probably is a thing about protecting players, Bajectic plays today and is a bit overwhelmed he would be criticised by some.

But another one as this one. Still think that the money would be better spent in midfield.

Do contracts come with a 14 d get-out clause…? CG, I’m looking at you.

How is Gakpo to blame in any of this? Dude’s just got here.

Look at the past 18 weeks when Gakpo wasn’t here at the shit we’ve served up week in week out.

2 Likes

I’m looking at it from his perspective. For example if you get a phone contract or a tv package deal, you can null the contract in the first 14 days and no questions asked… CG is probably looking at it now and thinking “this isn’t quite what I signed on for”…

Todays the 14th of Jan…

& what did he sign up for exactly? To win the Prem in his first half season here?

Well, we nearly did last season so it wouldn’t be completely farfetched.

Except it is completely far fetched, because he joined 2 weeks ago…and this season started 5 months ago…

2 Likes

Why? He’s lucky to sign for Liverpool, he’s not going to play at a higher level than us.

1 Like

It was a light hearted comment and an attempt at humor I failed. I apologize.

We are at a low ebb and I’m not convinced we are at the lowest yet…

1 Like

Sad Happy Hour GIF