Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Klopp and the coaching staff look absolutely clueless as to what to do at the moment. We just had a full week of training, we had a month off for the queen and world cup, yet we do not change a single thing.

Making our first subs on 68 minutes. At 2-0 down, while Brighton had already made 3.

You can bemoan injuries all you want, but Klopp and the coaches do not seem to see the problems, are ignoring them, or can’t fix them. All three are as bad as it gets…

1 Like

Stop starting with Fab Hendo and Ox Klopp…you might find we’d be better off for it.

We have never been the same since Jurgen stopped wearing his glasses !
Put em back on Jurgen and sort out these players

2 Likes

And play who in their place? Keita can’t go for 90 minutes, neither can Jones, Bajcetic is 17 and had an injury and Elliott elicits the same groans as the three you mention.

Watching how ineffective as an attacking entity Ox has been in this run of games on the left does at least make more sense of why we bought Gapko. With as poorly as the midfield is operating, it might be worth dropping him back in there and hoping he could at least run around a bit

1 Like

He looks exhausted

6 Likes

We understand Klopp…this mess isn’t your fault, you’re the best thing that’s happened to this club in 30 years.

But lessons need to be learnt, Fab Ox Hendo cannot get back on that bus heading back to Liverpool.

When people ask the question of “and play who instead” it tells me people are content with what they’re seeing…which is saddening.

Ok you might have a point Naby can’t go 90 mins, so start him and take him off by the hour mark.

Jones is terrible anyway, so not too fussed with him.

Bajcetic if we feel he’s good enough to be part of the squad, why wouldn’t we give him a go? Who cares if he’s 17…Hendo is an old old old 32…Fab is an old old 29.

It’s about time lessons were learnt.

Ox’s game against Brentford was his best performance in 3-4 years. He’s just a shit footballer now, he’s not the answer anywhere.

1 Like

Oh yes, I’m up to my eyeballs in contentment watching us getting ripped apart every week.

You haven’t provided an answer othen than saying that Jones is shit, that Keita can’t last much and that Bajcetic should play regardless of his age, which I agree with but he still isn’t enough on his own and introducing a 17 year old in one of the most dysfunctional teams in the league presents a whole new set of issues.

I get you, but right now he looks to be concentrating so much on his defensive responsibility in a new role that he is offering nothing. At least if we put him in CM we can have a bit more energy in the middle of the pitch and have someone else in the LF position a bit more capable of doing something constructive. It is not a long term solution, but nothing we have seen for weeks has been either.

We’ve seen him in there as recently as last season, he’s crap. It’s not a long or short term solution. He doesn’t have much energy anymore and he doesn’t know how to channel what he does have.

Getting Trent away from right back and giving him more opportunites to hurt the opposition is potentially a better short term solution IMO.

Every player needs to know they are replaceable not one of them looks like that and the only guy who offered some energy got injured (well Dias and Nunez to be honest).

That today reminded me of a team that knows it will play next week.

I think there is very little argument for the same side over and over again. That at half time should have woken them up they came out looking like they’d done the job.

There were a few performances before the World Cup that looked like it was coming together and now it’s worse than it was back then.

What’s the answer fuck knows but it’s not that team sheet against Wolves.

There’s nothing to answer.

Based on the season so far Fab Hendo and Ox should never play for the club again.

Milner Naby Thiago is what we shouldv’e gone with and Doak shouldv’e started also.

Only other solution is change out of the 433 and bring in Fabio as the extra attacker to play in the #10

I would say a heresy, but footballers perform differently in different tactics, roles and scenarios…
We were outrun by Adam fucking Lallana midfield. But lets stick to 4-3-3 further, maybe miracle will happen.

Hopefully the loyalty broke today and lessons were learnt.

5 Likes

IMHO it makes absolutely no sense why we bought Gakpo. When in a nice team that plays well he makes his goals but when the going gets tough Gakpo goes to bed, seen him do that many times.

That £37m should have gone to midfield and should play Carvalho, Doak or Ox, this is a waste of money.

Milner? Someone who is slower than Hendo?

He’s older…for sure, about 34 years older but I think Milner’s a bit faster.

He certainly puts himself about much more than passive Hendo.

2 Likes

We bought him so Utd didn’t get him, on the premise that he may become world class