Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

I thought the same, if you bring it up or hint as much there could’ve been something inappropriate said why not reiterate what was said, then again maybe Klopp doesn’t want to stoop to the lows the officials do. FA should force a rule that audio recordings are released to the public so we get a better understanding what’s going on.

When asked post match if it was anything personal, Klopp said no and if refs wont answer for themselves then why should he sort of thing.

There will have been far worse shown on live TV in the past and will be far worse yet to come. He could bleep it if he wanted. There is nothing to be gained by holding back. If he was offended he should out it, he’s hardly a shrinking violet, the gaffer, so I doubt he’d be offended by something innocuous.

We’ve just had an official chin a player of ours and now Jurgen has specifically stated that the ref said something out of order. I wish to fuck we weren’t so nice sometimes.

1 Like

Klopp isn’t stupid. He’s just seen an official elbow somebody with video evidence walk away with no action. There’s no chance of anything happening when nobody else has heard anything.

Saying what he said gains him nothing here.

3 Likes

maybe Klopp knows he has no proof of what was said by the ref.

to repeat what was said, he would need proof,

otherwise its his word against Tierney.

It could cause more problems for Klopp, specially as it looks like the PGMOL wont release the audio tape, (its there anything in the rules that states they have to release the audio?)

3 Likes

Wouldn’t hold my breathe mate, PGMOL would only ever release it if it was the other way round and the ref had something said to him.

What should happen now as a result of yesterday, is all managers wear an audio recorder for their own benefit and the benefit of the game. If PGMOL want to play this BS game with the rest of us then why not play it back? That would come as a right shock to the system wouldn’t it…I just keep coming up with these great ideas to improve the game, they should really make me lead candidate to replace the chief exec at the FA. I’d bring trust and love back into the game baby.

there really is no end to your brilliance…

your the reason i visit this forum! :wink:

1 Like

Maybe Teirney said he’s lucky he wasn’t giving him a red card or that only for the 4th official he’d have got red carded and Klopp thought that wasn’t an ok comment.
All Klopp said was that what the ref said to him was not ok.He did call into question things that have happened in the past and how teirney seems to have a problem with him.He wants refs to be held accountable for the mistakes they make.

3 Likes

The way the press are reporting Jurgen’s behaviour as if he is committed GBH :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Where is the scrutiny on the refereeing?
And why don’t they answer when legitimate questions are asked?

We get incompetence, or worse, and the wagons are circled to protect it.

And then the minor story - yes, Jurgen got a bit too excited and was at fault - is made into the main story, with all sorts of bleeding hearts weighing in on it, which is nauseating.

The game is crooked.

Refs, speak up! And while we are at it, let’s go through our grievances with them, as the game and the various incidents are all on the record, to hear their reply.

Oh, and it’s a decent shout for managers like Jurgen to wear a recording device at the game. He is the part of the product and is well within his rights to do so, not least to protect himself.

3 Likes

So, if Klopp does get a ban, will that be served whilst he is injured, or will that only come into effect after his return?

2 Likes

I’ve not seen one pundit or journalist highlight Ryan Masons conduct or comments in all this.

Flew off the handle at the fourth official at the Jota incident and after the winner. Made disparaging remarks about the refs decisions in multiple post match interviews too.

No doubting Jürgen was wrong in his reaction to the fourth official and probably should get a ban for that but if the issue is one of treating officials with respect let’s see Mount have his behaviour judged too.

As for the comments about Tierney, well the truth hurts. I imagine the club would be able to present a pretty strong body of evidence of his incompetence that I the PL or the PGMOL would be able to defend as just the odd mistake.

2 Likes

It was unnecessary to do what Klopp did to the 4th official. Those guys are on a hiding to nothing in that role because they know whatever cock up happens on the pitch they’re getting the abuse! So he shouldn’t have done that.
But the comments about Mason’s behaviour are also spot on but much like Skipp’s challenge on Diaz it’s not getting the same coverage. English bias maybe? Who knows. But for me one is very much a red card and one is very much a yellow. Spoiler alert, the potential leg breaker is the red!

Like everyone else, I’d love to know what Klopp is referring to about the comments Tierney said.

1 Like

I suspect Mason gets a pass because of the head injury which finished his playing career. He’s still carrying the sympathy card and fellow professional’s are reluctant to criticise him.

Stephen Warnock did on Skys Ref watch on Monday morning ,but he’s the only one I’ve seen.
I also read about MacAteer having a go at Richard keys about it too,Keys wanted Klopp banned or something .

Keys wants Klopp banned regardless.

His comments about Women should have left him unemployed.

5 Likes

Genuinely don’t see any value add in punditry at all.

4 Likes

Tierney taken off duty for next weekend. So he done nothing wrong then. :grin::grin:

1 Like

That’s why he’s now based in Qatar, nobody will touch him in the UK.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t jump to conclusions .It may be they are taking him out so if they throw the book at Klopp they can say they have done everything right after an allegation was made by the LFC manager.

More like the have the evidence of what he called/said to Klopp …