Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

I wonder if anyone has told Sutton to go fuck himself to his face :thinking:

7 Likes

Sutton is an attention seeking knob!

Also since Klopp spoke about the amount of pens Man Utd get, all of a sudden they stop getting them!

Just saying :wink:

3 Likes

In the vein of that Sutton article, here’s Craig Burley having a run at The Boss. Going so far as to call him ‘classless’, which IMO is completely unnecessary and over the top.

2 Likes

Unfortunately it means he’s succeeded at getting Liverpool fans to angrily watch and respond, which spreads the video wider.

Or watching it and discussing it’s content. Similar to the Sutton article. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

In fact, you could say it’s a bit… now, what’s the word I’m looking for? :thinking:

2 Likes

From Wikipedia: Craig Burley is currently a commentator for ESPN and BT Sport.

Payback time.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Michael Oliver in major U-turn as referee opens up on Van Dijk incident (teamtalk.com)

Not sure where to post this, so thought I’d do so here, as I think our manager has to find a way to make us more savvy when dealing with refs.

It was interesting to read that Oliver was surprised our lads didn’t ask for action.

Ok, so we don’t want to be like some clubs, but there is no doubt that some of the decisions that have gone against us are because we didn’t make a fuss.

In the 80s, apparently our boys used to spend a lot of the match chatting to the ref, asking him if he was sure about this or that.

2 Likes

It is here.

1 Like

This has nothing to do with the Jurgen thread…
But hey ho, who cares… It needs putting on every thread here :0))

8 Likes
3 Likes

Those knockers look like they’re about to go …

6 Likes
3 Likes

This cunt is employed as head of refereeing in Greece making a killing. If you want to know how objective he is and how good he is at what he does, check out the penalty in the video below:

He had to come out and address the issue. He said that it was correctly given.

Sick and tired of these fuckers.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

That explains

2 Likes

Great use of hammer-ons by Robert Fripp there, Toyah needs to practice her pull-offs though.

3 Likes

I think @sandsoftime has been pulling off for (to) her.

4 Likes

Clattenburg represents the worst traits of referees in the English top flight. Massive narcissist, thinks referees should be beyond criticism and accountability.

He was on BT (or Amazon, can’t remember) doing the role Peter Walton does the other week. I always take the piss out of Walton for his lack of charisma and poor reasoning but after listening to Clattenberg for 30 seconds it gave me a new found appreciation for Walton. He’s a major gobshite.

4 Likes

MARK CLATTENBURG: He is clearly getting edgy, though, because not since Fergie have we seen such a blatant attempt to influence a referee ahead of a big game. Klopp wasn’t doing this last season when Liverpool were winning every week.

He does not like losing, he never has. He gets prickly. But he is wrong to suggest there is an aura around United that sees them given favourable decisions. There used to be when Fergie was there, but that has eased massively since he left.

Holy shit! So that means all of United’s titles under Sir Alex are tainted. ROFL :rofl:

4 Likes