Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Tell me something I didn’t know.

8 Likes

This is quality.

For a moment thought it was Debbie Harry. :joy:

5 Likes

Their current position in league standings as well.

The officials are openly helping them, Klopp called them out and Clattenburg took offence and came out with a ludicrous response. Only he can explain how he reached the conclusion that it is Klopp who is being a hypocrite and the one trying to influence referees after determining that 5 of manure’s penalties were won by them being “clever” and “initiating the contact”.

It’s nonsensical and indicative of the referees’ attitude when it comes to both clubs.

4 Likes

The JK grenade about penalties has put the cat among the pigeons Clattenberg is only trying to encourage mr Tierney and the VAR room to fuck us over with dodgy decisions this Sunday, before that Klopp highlighted what was happening for years but the former cheat has shot himself in the foot by admitting that all the refs were terrified of slur Alex and gave in and helped him overcome many teams.
There are at least 3 games where we should have had all 3 points hence we should have been 4 points clear before Sunday. I hope we score several goals early doors to take it out of the hands of the refs like we did against CP and put back in their place.

8 Likes

full investigation needed into this,
then strip the wankers all of all there titles under Fergie! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

“But that has eased massively since he left.”
So the bias still exists then… it hasn’t been eradicated, just eased.
Hate to see how many more penalties and jammy points they’d be getting if the bias hadn’t eased.
Cunts. The lot of em.

4 Likes

after watching the last 3-4 matches, my concern isn’t really with the back line as we aren’t giving up a lot of chances. my biggest concern is our inability to score goals with 70%+ possession and for some reason Klopp doesn’t want to change up our front three. we have options, he doesn’t want to use them and that really has to frustrate the players sitting on the bench.

If we continue this trend against United on Sunday, that should ring some alarm bells.

1 Like
2 Likes

Klopp may not play mind games, but he’s definitely a politician when it comes to his views.

a little insight from the venerable Leonard Cohen:

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Everybody knows the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost
Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That’s how it goes
Everybody knows

3 Likes
2 Likes

Jurgen and every LFC fan out there needs to watch this disgraceful, piss-poor standard of refereeing by Mr Darth Vader himself… Mike Riley. The guiding light and rule maker of today’s referee’s.
The bias he shows for Man Utd is staggering… At the time he had awarded 8 penalties to the scum on his last 8 visits… In this game alone, he should have awarded 3 red cards to the Utd Players… Ferdinand, Neville and Van Nistelrooy, yet he brandished a yellow to Ashley Cole in an instant for a nothing foul…!
See for yourself what a corrupt Fu**er he really is…! Staggering !!!

11 Likes

To be honest, I cannot believe what I’ve just watched.

It perfectly demonstrates the corruption within English referees.

8 Likes

I remember it at the time. It was awful.

2 Likes

“Football fans are not the most patience species on the planet. They want to win each football game.”

4 Likes

i never remembered it being that blatant…

how goods the Rio Ferdinand one as a last man…

1 Like
4 Likes

I don’t know the context of the question asked, or even the entire quote, so it’s all relative. That said, taken at face value I don’t know why The Boss would respond to such a dumb proclamation, that the “entire squad needs rebuilt”. To even dignify by responding to something like that. Whoever said this silly opinion represents such a small piece of our fan base that it’s strange to me he’d pay it any mind whatsoever.

Instead he should focus on the larger segment of our supporters that believe he’s built something wonderful.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t read anything into that

I love klopp and part of that is his straight talking no nonsense additive, but that one, in this moment, seems scripted propaganda designed to unite the supporter base around the squad.

Good on him, too.

2 Likes

Looks lost, I’d be interested to see the timing of him whining about protecting players and taking it to the establishment and us losing all confidence.

He cant expect a game plan of crossing it aimlessly all game to work, that cant be his instructions surely???

Ah I’m so fucking down today, I lost my last bit of hope.

2 Likes

The boss isn’t daft. He knows what’s gone on this season but knows he’ll get slaughtered by the media cunts if he says anything.
When his time is done here I fully expect him to make his feelings known about the absolute fucking wankers running the game in this country.

4 Likes