Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Devastating.

Attempt at silver lining; maybe this galvanises the push for the title this season. The players will want to do it for him.

5 Likes

I’m literally speechless. Will come back later to comment on the news, but at this moment, I’m just devastated.

8 Likes

Gutted about this news. Really had high hopes that Liverpool 2.0 had refreshed Klopp for him to want to carry on.

Hope he can guide us to the PL trophy this season as his last hurrah.

Time to sing the Klopp song every match till he leaves.

FSG have big boots to fill.

2 Likes

Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

2 Likes

Get Big Sam on the phone… He said he was up there with Pep and Klopp.

Devastated

1 Like

Shit. Wanted this to last forever. What a man.

4 Likes

Bayer 04 Thumbs Up GIF by Bayer 04 Leverkusen

12 Likes

Natalie Portman GIF

5 Likes

BBC sayin Lijnders, Krawietz and Victor Matos (coach) are also leaving. Seems odd. I would have thought Pep could have been in with a shot at taking over.

Feels like we haven’t heard the whole story yet.

1 Like

Absolutely no chance would Lijnders have been given the job. Would be shocked if we aren’t already moving for Xabi Alonson.

5 Likes

I think he’s not been deemed ready to take the role, because in the statement it’s stated that he will be leaving to seek managerial opportunities.

1 Like

Its a very sad day… :frowning:

2 Likes

Hope this produces inspired performances for the rest of the season.

1 Like

Well, I’m stunned but everything comes to an end. The fact that he says he decided in November plus the backroom coaching staff leaving as well does seem to point to Klopp’s successor having already been lined up. Hope it’s Xabi.

1 Like

FSG should be shitting their pants since November 2023!

How the fuck are they going to find a manager like Jurgen Klopp that works minor miracles on mid-table club style of budget?

Fuck sake!

Has Alonso done enough to manage us??

Think Klopp will take over Germany after the EUROs.

And Xabi coming in.

5 Likes

The cunts at PGMOL should be popping their champagnes right now!

1 Like

WOW WOW WOW

Did not see that coming!

1 Like

Hopefully the lads step up to give Klopp more trophies.

Sad day for the club.

Hopefully, the right replacement(Xabi) is lined up. It will be far easier for the fans to get behind Xabi than it is to get behind any other manager.

3 Likes