Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

My brother has just phoned me and told me the news. This is shit, but he always said seven years.

3 Likes

I will get in early before the new manager speculation gets out of hand - NOT Mourinho!!

Noooo! Say this fake news!! I don’t believe it, I can’t!

Tell us_ What’s the most ridiculous thing you cried over while on your period_ _ What's The Funniest Reason You've Cried While On Your Period

5 Likes

Try and win as much as possible - unfortunately this is probably the last season that English football has a title challenger that isn’t financed by a nation state.

3 Likes

He’s exceeded that stay by a year here.

I think the club is announcing it too soon. Should have left it till the end of the season.

1 Like

Shame is he signed a contract till 2026 - had expected him to stay to see that out.

But, the most important thing here is Jürgen - if he doesn’t have the energy for it anymore, we have to accept his decision. This feels worst than being dumped by a gf

Where will his statue go?

1 Like

We just have to ensure we win the quadruple to see him off in style.

9 Likes

What a kick in the bollox.

If he feels he cant do another season then id rather him step down at the end rather than halfway through next season.

Take it Alonso will be coming in

Gonna have a massive affect on our summer targets

Pep isnt a no 1

We have survived other great managers leaving and we will survive this too.

We will be fine aslong we don’t bring Kuyt or Lijnders as our new manager … :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Assume that De Zerbi and Ariola may be on the list. What’s Graham Potter up to?

Like many, I want Xabi.

3 Likes

Well, this is a massive shock! I fully expected him to leave at the end of his current contract in 2026, but not this.
There are very few candidates good enough to replace him also.

3 Likes

True, that’s a legit point. But I felt he had enough in the tank to last till 2026.

2 Likes

I am absolutely devastated!!:sob::sob::broken_heart::broken_heart:
Why now, couldn’t he stay till at least next year!

2 Likes

Hope the Saudi regime have not agreed to buy the club… influencing this decision
Bad News Day This…

1 Like

Don’t want to see discussions about who’s to succeed him. Too fucking soon.

I’ve dreaded this day for years and it feels fucking worse than what I imagined.

4 Likes

where did you hear that?

For senior supporters, is this how you felt when Kenny resigned? I don’t want to get too melodramatic but I was having one of the worst weeks in my life and this topped everything that happened in that period. As if someone had taken a hammer to my soul. He’s the best thing about this whole club at this moment and has been for a while. He’s irreplaceable, as simple as that.

12 Likes