Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Anfield will be red hot when we meet Man City at Anfield. Heck, even the away crowd at the Emirates will be going full throttle now!

1 Like

Yes, that was gutting, maybe worse seeing as he was a lot younger and with Hillsborough wounds still fresh.
We really have to avoid the mistakes made then.

2 Likes

I am completely gutted :anguished: Fearful too. There isn’t anybody who can replace him as manager - he’s the best. That he’s been denied the silverware he deserves by having to compete against a bent club makes it even sadder. This might finally be it for me and football :frowning:

1 Like

Never heard it as a rumour as such… Just my own shell-shocked reaction as to why it has come about so suddenly

April Fools Nicksplat GIF by Hey Arnold

Oh wait it’s not

Fuck

1 Like

Must be disheartening with Cheaty and their 115 charges thats taking forever. Denied him 2 more titles with record points.

4 Likes

devastated.

so much love for the man.

9 Likes

I’d hope that succession is well along towards finalisation.

2 Likes

Finish my night shift. Get ready to sleep. Phone starts buzzing. All the non Liverpool fans I talk to piping up to rub it in, when I hadn’t even seen the news.

He goes with my thanks and appreciation for all he’s done here. The ideal Liverpool manager for the modern era. Wish him all the best in everything to come.

That said he’s a heartless slag for leaving me and I’m gonna cry myself to sleep now. You’re tearing me apart Jürgen
James Dean Breaking Up GIF by The Room

3 Likes

Jurgen Klopp to step down as Liverpool manager at end of season

He is and will be forever a Legend at the club. So loved and adored by everyone, not just by us the fans but by everyone.
He mentioned on his very first day it’s how “people remember when you come in but more important how people remember you when you leave”. We will always remember… Legend!

2 Likes

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Thoughts now going to which players of ours will look to their own futures… Fucking Nightmare start to the day and the weekend with this news

2 Likes

In a league where big money buys championships and referees, and goes unpunished, there is no room for an honest person like Klopp.
Devastating! Wishing him all the best :pray:t4:

4 Likes

How will this effect Salah is he determent to leave now …

We don’t have a manager for next season, still not successor for Ward, how will this affect the scouting team, the data guys, will they go too.

I wish John Henry and friends a lot of wisdom.

2 Likes

New sporting director and manager this summer. Interesting and nervous times ahead. Let’s win the lot and send Jurgen out in style.

5 Likes

https://x.com/TheAnfieldBuzz/status/1750838571693453394?t=xPCDxYXHpIPGh2AZ-PDwEg&s=08

2 Likes

Yeah yeah

When I saw his interview on Youtube I thought it must be an old interview before his contract extension. When it turned out to be the latest interview I was shocked to say the least. This man is irreplaceable. Sure we may get in a top manager but definitely not with his sincerity, humility and love for the club and especially the supporters. This is such a shock and I hope the players will not be too adversely affected. Whatever his reason is, let’s respect it and let every game left of this season be a celebration of his achievements and legacy.

4 Likes

I am so gutted right now. He is by far the greatest manager in my honest opinion.

No one right now is capable to take his job and achieve what Klopp achieved at LFC.

2 Likes