Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Thank goodness. The German Reds would have a deeper insight to Jurgen’s personality traits from his managerial days at Mainz and Dortmund. :pray: :clap: He usually always sees through his contracts.

It feels like people are writing Jurgen’s obituary right now which is alarming.

2 Likes

Noone wants him to go even if some might feel he needs to pull his head out of his arse. :wink:

1 Like

If I was chairperson of the worldwide LFC supporter Association. I would give the manager and the team the season off. They can start in August 2021. We got what we wanted after 30 years.

3 Likes

There some deluded fans on social media who think this. Thank goodness they are in a minority though.

2 Likes

True and the way we are playing at the moment is worst than all those years with BR, at least it’s better than Hodgsons time.

I have that gut feeling aswell. Shite time to be involved with football with the pandemic and other factors. If I were him I’d take a year or two off and come back when things came back to normal. I fear for when he goes though, not sure who will come in and do a really good job

It really isn’t.

1 Like

His smile was back in the games we won, he seemed much more like himself, like everyone else he probably needs a break at least he can get one unlike some of our players.

It resembles it. Games where we have 80 shots and 1 on target or 3 shots and none on target. What’s so different?

Well let’s just start with the fact we are premier league champions and work back from that.

All the way back to rickie lambert and Mario ballotelli

Along the journey you’ll get to see Stephen Gerrard on the bench at the bernabau

6 Likes

Aqueducts. It always comes back to Python.

1 Like

You’d give insanely well paid players and the manager 6 months off? OK then…
share discover GIF

I forgot to mention we still have too many players who slow the game down and pass backwards!

Yes, I don’t care, if I am mad. I waited 30 years for the league title. My Dad didn’t live to see the team win it.

If these deluded fans hound out Jurgen, then, I hope we get a manager who plays football like Tony Pulis, just to make them suffer. These fair weather fans will be crying for Jurgen to come back.

7 Likes

Unfortunately , he hasn’t the time to do that, not individually and not with his lads, and won’t have it before next June. The ruthless schedule of this season means that there is no room for any breather.

1 Like

He looks as burnt out as his players. Taking Jones off for Milner and his post-game assessment are just the latest signs of it.

He needs a break, a reset just as much as anyone but neither he or his team is going to get it. One can only hope that after last night’s shambles, they’ve hit rock bottom and the only way from now on is up.

This goddamn pandemic has hit us harder than others. Forget about having the support of the fans in Anfield, this team didn’t even get to celebrate with them the most longed for title in the club’s history. Even something as insignificant as that would have helped immensely with clearing the cobwebs and refocus for this season.

5 Likes

Yeah absolutely. I’ve already written this elsewhere, but if I was in the shoes of fsg, I’d take him aside, and offer him a break until the pre-season begins again.

I know, he’d probably say no, but in the unlikely case he’d say yes, I’d write the season off, and let Pep hone his management skills with the squad. Next season, push the restart button, in the hope that the fans are allowed into the stadia again.

That would allow Klopp to recharge his batteries (badly, badly needed imo), rethink his tactics and strategies, and come back refreshened.

This season without fans doesn’t mean jack shit anyway. If there was ever a season to put a big asterisk next to it, this is it.

2 Likes

Damn. I was saving that line to post if/when City (or anyone else) wins the title. :joy:

5 Likes

Well to be honest, I’d be writing this even if we were fifteen points ahead. Everything about this season feels void and boring, and that was already the case at the end of last season.

Without fans around the ground, football’s heart has been ripped out. All which is left is an empty shell.

1 Like

I’ve thought the same… After the Villa… West Brom… Burnley… Brighton… Shitt! I really thought after losing at home to Burnley and Brighton we’d just go hell for leather at City, but we just look done mentally and physically don’t we.

Probably going to get pelters for it but if it was Rodgers overseeing this run of games and then to comment yesterday we played well I think he’d get utterly trashed… At least Klopp didn’t mention our character haha.

But… A huge but… I get it all, I get no fans, I get the injuries, I get not getting to celebrate the title, I get being stuck inside with your family, I get the brutal schedule, I get the odd dodgy ref decision… But fuck me, they are paid so much money to represent the greatest club in the world from such a level of privilege, Klopp included. A huge part of me wants to give him a slap and make him remember where and who he is, stop feeling fucking sorry for yourself. Lead this club back.

4 Likes