Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Let’s win the league first

Did Jurgen even stand up today? The bloke looks knackered to me.

Hope the lads are ready to give him everything for the next five games.

6 Likes

Maybe SOS can arrange some more no banner days so we can give him a send off to remember. Just like his last Europe game at Anfield.

3 Likes

At least the Travelling Kop sounded better than Anfield did in the last few games, hopefully in gives us a little push in these remaining away fixtures.

6 Likes

https://twitter.com/AHunterGuardian/status/1783812721391079620

True, Klopp isn’t perfect and our tactical setup isn’t always great (and our build-up has been horrendous for the last few weeks) but If I was a Liverpool player who loses the ball in dangerous areas, who doesn’t clear the ball after a set-piece or who is caught ball-watching instead of trying to defend a set-piece, I wouldn’t be able to look at myself in the mirror after reading this particular quote.

7 Likes

I hate that not only is he going, he’s going on a low. He deserved far better than endure a miserable end to his last season.

There are 4 games left. The players and the Anfield crowd better give him something to smile about at the end.

6 Likes

Jürgen is so annoyed he’s using that ‘best version of themselves’ chat that Cynical loves so much.

1 Like
7 Likes

Fine margins in football, let this sink in.
Copied from Twitter.

You would only need to change 4 results in Klopp’s 487 games to turn 1 PL Title and 1 CL win into 3 PL Titles and 3 CL wins.

Anyone downplaying this man’s achievements are ignorant of the razor thin margins involved at elite level sport.

16 Likes

That is really jarring. Also remember one of those results was only prevented from being changed by a margin of 1mm (Stones’ desperate clearance off the line in the 2-2 draw with them at the end of the season 2 years ago).

2 Likes

Wow…
4 results vs 115 charges.

The man is cheated.

6 Likes

The cheaters have without a shadow of a doubt contributed to his leaving drained and exhausted. There is no way he would have reached this point had he got his just reward for the hard work he put in for 9 years.

It must be soul-destroying to know that all your hard work will amount to nothing because the fuckers are allowed to circumvent rules and regulations as they see fit, aided and abetted by the authorities and cunts on and off the pitch.

State-backed, cheating clubs, hostile officiating and scheduling, a disproportional amount of injuries and no luck in all the crucial moments (I’ll never get over that 1mm), everything went against him. And it still took the thinnest of margins to deprive him and the club of winning even more trophies, making more history.

He is in the holy trinity of the best managers we’ve ever had and more importantly an even better human being. He deserves his own statue like Shankly and Paisley.

7 Likes

Without doubt. It’s like starting the league with a 10-point deduction.

2 Likes

Klopp having to answer questions about Slot in the press conference made me feel very sad.

:neutral_face:

6 Likes

Yeah, the last thing I envisaged is another manager talking about us and then Klopp talking about the how it might be with the next guy.

Leave us alone for a few more weeks, we have the whole summer for interviews, fancy PR tricks, phrases, introductions and what not.

:pensive:

3 Likes
2 Likes

There’s this gem at 6:28, about Everton supporters he may encounter by going out with his son last night: “I think they deserve to be happy once a year”. :smiley:

1 Like

Made me chuckle when he said that

https://twitter.com/AnfieldSector/status/1783973114382336244

:disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

He ain’t wrong.

I was rather pissed off and still am with a fair few of them on Wednesday. This idea they are tired but it’s the ones who have spent ages in the fitness teams room sort of irks me a bit.

Likes of VVD and Endo should be tired, I know some are coming back from injuries but some of it stank.

3 Likes