Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

These are the moments i celebrate more than the trophies.

Pulling his hamstring celebrating that winner against spurs is my favourite :rofl:

2 Likes

nothing will ever come close to Klopp and Alisson celebrating against the bitters

happy premier league GIF by Liverpool FC

9 Likes

The norwich celebration.

3 Likes

Throwing down the clipboard and laughing as I sang incessantly during training. Then meeting my late bride and me and calling me “The Voice.” :heart:

I’m fairly sure that was the highlight of his and my Reds careers. Sadly for all of you, it’s my career that continues.

8 Likes

:broken_heart:

8 Likes

There’s even a Liverpool flag on a window of a house in the small-ish town of Burlingame, Jürgen.

I’m so glad
That Jürgen is a Red

6 Likes

180 mins to go
Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

2 Likes

Yeah, make it exclusive for less than 10k people, another event with the price of a match ticket. A gala event with a bunch of unimportant people, that’s the way to do it.

Because something in open space would be, what, impossible?

It doesn’t even have to be a bus parade through the whole city, but a gathering somewhere with a basic stage on. Perhaps straight after the match on the 19th. A few songs, a few goodbyes, a few tears and all over in an hour or two.

Shanks had his most famous speech one day after our FA Cup loss in 1971, in front of St. George’s Hall.

All this is not how I imagined Klopp’s farewell. Successful season or not, there are still ways how it could’ve been done.

2 Likes

I guess we’ll see what’s done after the game. I guess the lack of a bus parade put an end to an open display, but I do agree that something in an open space could’ve perhaps been considered. Maybe there were logistical issues, who knows? Could they not have had something at Anfield? Probably could’ve sold out the stadium just for a special goodbye.

The post-Wolves game will be the moments people remember, and will be played back for years to come, not this evening gig on a Tuesday evening.

I just have a feeling it’s all going to be a little lacklustre in the end. Hope there’s something special planned at the actual game. The Dortmund goodbye was brilliant.

2 Likes

It would be hilarious if City and Arsenal somehow conspire to lose their remaining games while we win ours. Would be a case of the most-bottled league title ever.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/LewisSteele_/status/1788858766768644129

5 Likes

Think he was late for the third time I a row now :rofl:

I think Jürgen is doing it on purpose to get his revenge for the crappy questions he got asked by the sports journalists over the 9 years. :joy:

3 Likes
3 Likes

First.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

His Wolves PC might be dynamite :joy:

1 Like

Will that be the last?

1 Like

Not sure if this was shared before.

9 Likes