Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Why would you go there?

2 Likes
2 Likes

If he loves the underdogs and love a challenge, he should come manage the Singapore football team. He will stay off football for good after it

2 Likes

Was lucky enough to bump into Jurgen just before the Farewell event on Tuesday night.

Story and pics here:

22 Likes

Wow I thought it was a photo of Klopp with our new head coach Arne Slot.

2 Likes

Well done @RedJedi, what a great experience and way to say goodbye. I don’t suppose you managed to find out what his TAN user name is?

8 Likes

Be funny if it was notasuperfan

2 Likes

It would be contradictory.

Very happy for your son. I saw him brave the elements at Anfield without even a jacket.

You I couldn’t care less about. Should have been me.

4 Likes

@RedJedi,

You lucky man! I am so hlad you got to see Jürgen without the hustle and bustle which usually surrounds him.
If I met him, i would be dumbstruck and starstruck after saying 'Guten Abend’:woman_facepalming:t2::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

You lucky , lucky bugger…hope put in a good word for TAN…i would have been misty eyed…

2 Likes

@Maria We couldn’t eat our food once we knew Jurgen was in a private room next to us.
Kind of had a few minutes to know what to say to him as he passed us by first (on his way to the toilet) - I told him to look at the back of my shirt and he tapped it… - thats when I knew that on his way back he would give me a few minutes.

He only left because his security ushered him away… He is a man of the people. That is completely genuine from just how he was…

Lucky to have had these years with him, but will miss him!

13 Likes

You’re lucky I wasn’t there. I’d have finished all your food while you were faffing.

5 Likes

Boasting about theoretical bad behaviour Cyn?

Regrettable :worried:

How’s a joke a boast? :thinking:

1 Like

You are going to be incrementally insufferable now.

1 Like

I doubt he would work for uefa in an interview where he savaged everyone he called them sharks IMO the only job he will do is to manage Germany at the next World Cup he has affirmed quite a few times he would not go back to club management

4 Likes

Yeah. I know he’s spoken unfavourably on both UEFA and FIFA. He might try and do something like that for a year or two, but I do think if the Germany job isn’t there for him (if Nagelsmann somehow impresses), he’ll end up at Dortmund in an executive level.

1 Like

Hopefully advising them about sponsorship deals.

2 Likes

Maybe FSG will start their own worldwide governing body with Jurgen at the helm… Football seems to be hollowing itself out from the inside… might not even be a game we recognise in 20yrs, if action is not taken to correct the faults

2 Likes