Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

RIP

I’m not gonna drag LFC S current issues into this

It’s bigger than that for the boss.

Thoughts are with you and your family boss.

12 Likes

That is only what he is saying to the media.

Unless you are a player or part of the coaching team, you don’t know what he is saying to them behand closed doors, and likely never will as he has always played the positive approach publicly

Klopp never has, or likely never will do a Mourinho and throw someone under the bus. He will deal with it his way, privetely.

7 Likes

So sad, RIP.

Thoughts are with the boss and his family.

8 Likes

No wonder he has been out of sorts lately :sob:

Thankyou Mrs Klopp RIP.

11 Likes

Thoughts are with the Boss and his family at this sad time

5 Likes

Oh Jurgen, you must be a mess right now. :sob:

Rest in peace Mrs. Klopp. You were an awesome human being, we got Jurgen as living proof.

7 Likes

Can’t even attend her funeral in these godforsaken times. As if the whole ordeal wasn’t painful enough.

Just hope that he takes care of himself as much as possible and gets all the support that he needs.

12 Likes

Probably explains a fair bit recently maybe people shouldn’t judge him as “prickly” and “sour” without knowing his own state of mind, very sad for him and his family.

15 Likes

I thought there was something wrong when he downplayed the Shitty loss as “there are far more important things in life than football” I send my condolences to him and his family and we will support him through this difficult time. YNWA boss

16 Likes

My thoughts are with the boss and his family. Terrible news. Ynwa :pray:

5 Likes

Yes, never a truer word said… You forget some times that behind anything you have zero idea what someone is going through.

I would like to rescind my statement of giving Jurgen a slap and replace with a bearhug.

RIP Momma Klopp! Thank you for your son!

8 Likes

YNWA Boss

15 Likes

RIP Mrs Klopp.

Might not be the right time to say it but there are some people who should feel embarrassed about how they’ve acted over the past few weeks.

9 Likes

Don’t know who Tim Bolton is but that’s absolutely spot-on.

3 Likes

Heartbroken. Losing your mother is one of the hardest tests you can face, and not be able to go to the funeral is… in one word, horrible.

RIP Elisabeth Klopp, thank you for creating and nurturing such a wonderful man. No doubt you played a big role in what he has become.

All the warmest and most heartfelt thoughts to Jürgen and his family, we are all with you. YNWA

14 Likes

I really don’t get this if we don’t know then what’s wrong with pointing out that he is prickly and sour or even asking why he is?

2 Likes

Why? 10 digits

Thanks @Hope.in.your.heart

2 Likes

So sad to hear the passing of Jurgen’s mom. May she Rest In Peace. All our love to the family.

3 Likes

It should be noted that Mrs. Klopp passed away in mid-January. No need for further explanation why he has looked so strained and tired over the last few weeks. He’ll get over it, but now it’s a time for him to get love and support, nothing else.

Stay strong Jürgen.

13 Likes