Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Don’t see a problem.

2 Likes

Opinion: He didn’t say it.

Logic: If Klopp had said anything remotely as diabolical, the media would be hanging him from the poles.

Fact: The media is silent.

Deduction: He didn’t say it.

4 Likes

Agree. I don’t see the problem and can imagine Klopp saying it. He’s a deeply Christian person, isn’t he? If he said it, it would have been tongue in cheek. A kind of “how else do you explain the difference between the two teams’ fortunes?”

3 Likes

No wonder click bait is so effective.

Some dickhead on a website called Liverpool Offside made the quotes up. It is blatantly obvious if you read the full quotes, they read nothing like Klopp.

They also claim it was said in a post match press conference yet nobody else seems to have heard it.

Websites like football365, SBnation and 101Greatgoals cite LiverpoolOffside as the source and this rubbish spreads.

1 Like
3 Likes
10 Likes

:rofl::grin::rofl:
xyz characters

5 Likes

I know this advert. There was a similar one with Elton John. :joy:

5 Likes

Love how he shouts “MOOOVEE”. The players must be getting PTSD flashbacks each time they watch it.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Face Palm GIF

3 Likes
6 Likes

This kind of shit is really pissing me off (popular American phrase). Specifically this topic of the ‘next’ manager. Even amongst our supporters I’m seeing an unusual amount of “who do you want to replace Jürgen when his time comes” conversations.

The Boss still has multiple years left on his deal and until he says that he’s had enough and is leaving this is all unnecessary, hypothetical horseshit nonsense.

And FTR, I love Gerrard as if he were my own family but I also don’t think he’s any more qualified to manage a PL club any more than Lamps was. And certainly not a club of our size.

13 Likes
6 Likes

After reading the interview, the only possible reaction anyone can have is to want FSG to extend his contract. Again.

10 Likes

Yup absolutely. It’s a brilliant interview btw, everyone here should read it, real information in there.

8 Likes

Maybe you should post the link I posted so that more people will see it? :wink:

1 Like

This is the part where he nailed it :clap:

"If we are winning 15 or 20 games in a row, people listen to me and say, ‘Oh my god, what kind of genius stuff is he saying.’ When we are not winning games, I can say exactly the same things and people will say, ‘Yeah, yeah, yeah, just make sure you win the game.’

4 Likes

I love the man and what he has done for our club but fuck me ragged he is floundering now. 5 losses at home with abject performances means he will be facing questions. It feels like a bad dream, groundhog day, yet he won’t or can’t make a change.

4 Likes