Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

7 Likes

louder for the people in the back!

7 Likes
1 Like

Jürgen said that nothing should be as it was in the 70s and the 80s…

:flushed:

Klopp out!!!

1 Like

Well one thing is for sure better, music, much better than todays plastic computer ‘music’

2 Likes

not an absolute truth though.

so much great artistic endevour happening right now.

if your just talking what makes the top 40…then yeah, your probably right, but that just means you need to broaden your listening platforms.

try PBS106.7 in Melbourne oin a digital platform if you like…

enjoy. but lets not throw out moden artists into the trash when there really is SO MUCH GREAT MUSIC happening right now.

4 Likes

… the reason why he no longer wears glasses: “It’s actually totally private, but I can explain it to you sometime. I’ve been wearing glasses since I was ten years old - that’s 44 years. The problem in recent years was that the glasses could no longer correct my poor eyesight. The solution to this was a minor intervention. It wasn’t lasering or anything, but it made me see very well without glasses at the moment. I think my face is weird without glasses, but I don’t need them anymore. I may need one more. When that happens, I’ll wear glasses again. "

5 Likes

So he isn’t ruling it out :wink:

I do feel we may be his last club certainly outside of Germany.

2 Likes

Today’s music ain’t got the same soul

1 Like

You are very right of course, I just can’t keep myself from letting my cranky old man out sometimes

I think a big part of the point of pop music is to piss the parents off. It certainly was when I was a teenager and my parents hated everything I listened too.

1 Like
10 Likes
6 Likes

“I think your dad must have been on our side during the war, because you seem like a Scouser to me.”

Perfect for us, in every way.

I like this.

6 Likes

Just when you think that you can’t admire him more:

4 Likes

TIA has really gone downhill. I just tried that link and it looks like a ragloid. advertising everywhere.

1 Like

Klopp said. “That is not as spectacular as all the rest around. I cannot change that because you cannot do transfer business just to be in a circus.”

3 Likes

https://fb.watch/7ZDZgywPTs/