Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

But but social mediabody experts said he is really pissed off with FSG and no backing in the window… Are you telling me they were wrong and some sort of agenda?

You have to read between the lines. He hates working here under FSG.

1 Like

Sarcasm???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9yfsn_duk0

1 Like

EDIT: Misunderstood. I originally thought he was saying we would be in for a striker in January. After listening again that’s not what I took from it the second time.

It was amazing to see him feeding off the crowd last night.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Yeah he and his lads absolutely need that to give their best. Never did we see this level of energy last season in front of empty stands. It’s so good to see that again!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

15 Likes

Klopp certainly isn’t all fists pumps and hugs…

8 Likes

Can’t be up to much - Mo missed his pen :rofl:

4 Likes

17 Likes

Klopp is just unbelievable. :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Can’t stop laughing!!!

1 Like

This entire thread “managers as Sopranos characters” is gold.

https://twitter.com/projectfootbali/status/1439926145735184390?s=21

7 Likes
2 Likes

Haa, he reinforced what Milner wrote in his book Ask a Footballer:

With our manager, what you see is what you get. When he arrived, he said in a press conference that he was the ‘normal one’. That really is what he’s like. He’s bubbly and he likes a joke. I’ll never forget his team-talk the day of the Champions League final against Cristiano Ronaldo’s Real Madrid in Kiev. There were a lot of nerves in the room, but then he started his meeting by showing us that he was wearing some CR7 boxer shorts. He had even tucked his shirt into them. We all cracked up and the laughter totally got rid of all the tension that was threatening to build up.

6 Likes

Wonder if he wore Harry Kane knickers for the 2019 final?

With matching bib :thinking:

2 Likes

Fuck me.

I love the boss

I hope it’s a long long way away but it truly will be a sad day in the history of LFC when he decides it’s all too much

6 Likes