Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Klavan also revealed Klopp and Millie almost threw hands:

3 Likes

No one messes with Klopp.

7 Likes

I would think there would be more of a chance of them kissing than fighting. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

tasty.

i love a bit of friction…nothing bonds a dressing room like laying it out…

high risk high reward…

you cant go to the well too many times, but a dressing room without any conflict in its locker is a false atmosphere…

3 Likes

Klopp in favour of safe standing return

Brentford v Liverpool (Sat, 17:30 BST)

Liverpool

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp on the trial of safe standing in the Premier League: "Things had to be reconsidered so now after quite a long time it’s a good moment to start thinking about how can we get back to where we were.

"In football it’s really about atmosphere. We all know that. The more people in the stadium, the better the atmosphere. The more people in the right position, the better the atmosphere. I’m pretty sure that on the Kop people stand most of the time anyway but it’s just good that we talk about it again and that we might reintroduce it again and that we test it again.

“I’m sure people are now responsible enough now to test it in the right way. The stadiums are completely different to a time when really sad, sad things happened. The construction is different, all these kind of things. I like the idea, but I’m really excited about how much better the atmosphere could be at Anfield if we had safe standing. I would be really surprised if it could be even better but I’m open for that so lets see.”

2 Likes
11 Likes
8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“We all have our jobs to do in life, he has to save the world, I have to help Liverpool.”

10 Likes

Anyone ask Klopp if he had received one of these letters? :man_facepalming:t3:

I’ve just checked and my driving licence allows me to drive a truck up to 7.5 tonnes and a trailer providing the two don’t exceed 12 tonnes and I’ve no experience either!

Where’s my letter fuckheads? Damn Germans, coming over here, stealing our jobs, brilliantly managing my football team…bastards.

4 Likes

Klopp sounds resigned to losing Mane, Alisson, Fabs and Tsimikas for two extended periods due to the international break and quarantine:

If that’s the solution, I don’t know where it’s coming from … That would mean for the players that they go for 10-12 days with their national teams, then they go another 10 days away from their families into quarantine. That’s 22 days, and then two weeks later there’s the next international break. That doesn’t sound to me like a real solution.

1 Like

He is just saying it’s ridiculous.

Players will have to decide, says they will revisit it at the next window if it’s successful, I’d make it unsuccessful by pulling them out again take the 5 day ban fuck it. This could decide clubs futures and trophies it destroys any integrity of the competition.

If all but essential travel is the advice then they shouldn’t go full stop.

3 Likes

This will have serious repercussions on our season, added to the prospect of losing players to the Africa Cup of Nations. It’s no wonder Klopp is raging, he must be thinking to himself “what’s the fucking point anymore”?

3 Likes

Players will be able to exit isolation once a day to either train or play.

Mané, Fabinho, Becker and Kostas Tsimikas.

So at least one but perhaps all of them are not vaccinated.

I don’t know how you reach that conclusion?

Utterly nonsensical, isn’t it?

1 Like

go head punk. make my day

2 Likes

If they all are why would he care.

And how will that work for the Atletico game? We will fly them in to Spain on match day?

Who’s going to replace Jürgen, Pete and Andreas at the club when they’re busy saving the British Christmas?

1 Like