Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

1 Like

It’s funny that the thing that Klopp thinks makes him not the best managed in the world is precisely the thing that makes him the best manager in the world.

2 Likes

That’s the answer 99% of the time though.

1 Like

5 Likes
1 Like
10 Likes

This remains my favorite media moment. I don’t know, just makes me grin like a happy cat ! :smiley:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Boss tha

1 Like
10 Likes

You do wonder about it, I thought he was trying to get them ready off the pitch and it sounds like he may have but who knows if he had risked it earlier would it have worked. Luckily it didn’t matter much as I think the title was beyond us by the time we lost Matip.

8 Likes

Best ‘stuff’ he as ever said, he is agreeing with me. :grin: :innocent:

1 Like

Does it matter?
The word that sticks out for me is trust and I think he means it, he should have trusted ‘his’ squad. That in itself would have given the squad a boost and perhaps pushed us on more.

We went into last season with three first team centre backs and everyone said ‘don’t worry, Fab can cover’.
So it had to be in the minds of Klopp and his staff that it might come to that.

2 Likes

Yet another sign of what a great manager JK is. Takes a big man to admit he got things wrong and has learned from it. Hopefully he’s never put in that position again anyway.

10 Likes

In today’s away match against Everton, I noticed that after Hendo scored the 1st goal (what a beauty that goal was), the Boss was about to do his usual fist pump celebration. But as soon as he turned around, noticed that he was facing Rafa in the Toffee’s technical area. I think that out of respect for Rafa and his tenure at LFC, the Boss held back, turned around away from Rafa, and had a mini fist pump instead.

Rec-0002_small

17 Likes

thats pretty cool

hope its true

1 Like

That’s quite funny, he obviously changes his mind about the fist pump.

2 Likes