Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

She will repeat it 15 times just in case you miss it.

2 Likes

Build Ulla a statue!!

9 Likes

Jurgen’s lean

18 Likes

Simply wonderful news. He clearly loves life at the club. He knows the fans and players love him and that FSG think that he’s the real deal. Excellent that he’s done this now as we get to the business end of what’s proving to be a remarkable and joyous season for the extended LFC family. Most excellent indeed :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Interesting that he links further renewals to Klopp’s

16 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

24 Likes

Jurgen loves his new song. That must’ve sealed his decision to re-sign :wink:
Great news :pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Given the speed with which this was wrapped up you have to think talks had been going on for a while. It’s very easy to connect dots and think that Mo was waiting for the outcome of this before making his next decision see as his new contract would have almost all been in the post-Klopp years.

7 Likes

Klopp when he next meets the rest of the league’s managers :rofl:

rorschach GIF

16 Likes

Comedy Central No GIF by Alternatino with Arturo Castro

4 Likes

Premier League Kiss GIF by Liverpool FC

Premier League Dancing GIF by Liverpool FC

8 Likes

Isn’t is nice to have some wonderful news for a change? I never expected this today, I’m delighted. Now get your contract signed Mo

6 Likes

Nah. Incorrect link from moi. Sorry!

“Oh no. That’s not happened. Has it? Has it happened? Has he signed? No, he hasn’t. Has he? He has. He’s fucking signed. He’s fucking signed. No way. No he hasn’t. tell me he hasn’t signed. He fucking has. I don’t believe it. He’s fucking signed.”

9 Likes

Just imagine the fume in Manchester and the bitters will be suicidal!!

5 Likes

I knew he wouldn’t leave! He’s just getting started!!

3 Likes

My son, who’s 5, when he heard the news on the radio, said that this is the best day of his life. :heart_eyes:

Mine too, I replied :joy:

20 Likes
4 Likes

99.999999% of Liverpool fans dream has come through. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Special thanks goes to Mrs Klopp. Without her the boss wouldn’t be here!

7 Likes