Jürgen Klopp - Liverpool Legend

Who is the 0.000001% ?

(Why do I feel like I took the bait?)

1 Like

8 Likes

Happy Snoop Dogg GIF

Ah, what a way to bring on the long weekend!

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I’m on my way to see the meltdown at the cafe.

4 Likes

It’s a mix of “We’re fecked” and “Ten Hag needs to step it up” and “Big mistake, he’ll fail just like he did at Dortmund”. Fucking glorious.

8 Likes

I saw a “just kill me”.

7 Likes

Best result of the season this.

6 Likes

Believe me there is still the odd idiot out there that cant wait to moan about klopp and call themselves Liverpool fans.

2 Likes

He’s already stayed (just about) the same amount of time as Dortmund…the difference is, he doesn’t have to sell his best players every year — and to our great surprise, he just keeps adding more!

14 Likes

3 Likes

Amazing news, just stunning. I’m so happy right now.

8 Likes

How many years did he extend?

Pep Guardiola Reaction GIF

18 Likes

Champions League Reaction GIF by UEFA

7 Likes

Came in to see how people were taking the news. Generally positive, it seems.

2679 days at Mainz (269 games)
2555 days at Dortmund (318 games)

2394 days at Liverpool today (371 games)

February 8th 2023 will be the day where his Liverpool spell is the longest of his career.

Also on course to be in charge for more games at Liverpool than he was at Mainz and Dortmund combined.

8 Likes

Always had a hope that he’d find it too hard to walk away once he’d started the evolution of the team to the next iteration, but it was always hope more than expectation.

Happy Episode One GIF by BBC Three

4 Likes

funny thing is after the man city match at the emptihad, when klopp said he was waving at Ulla because she decided to sit with the travelling kop instead of the suites reserved for players familes etc, i jus felt he would stay. I know it sound cheesy but jus that gesture by her made me feel like she was really part of the fan base

9 Likes

Carlsberg don’t do managerial contract extension announcements.

But if they did……

7 Likes

The quad signed.

20 Likes