Jürgen Klopp: currently still the Boss

If Carlsberg did managers well…

5 Likes

And to think there are those on the Caf who think they had a chance of getting him…

Always makes me chuckle, that.

4 Likes
6 Likes

:grimacing:

Controversial, Herr Klopp!

1 Like

So, how does that work?
During the match (and press conferences), i.e. all team related activities, the boss will be wearing Nike.
Any other time, he will be wearing Adidas?
Or will it be like the players, wearing Nike kit while running on other brand shoes.

Head just exploded. :exploding_head:

1 Like

I noticed in the last couple of pre-season friendlies, he’s been wearing the normal Nike LFC training gear but wearing adidas trainers.

This is the first time I am seeing this, somehow I have never seen this before. :joy:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I bought this book - WWJKD

What would Jurgen Klopp do?

Highly recommend it.

What Would Jurgen Klopp Do?: Life Lessons from a Champion https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1841884146/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_46swFbJZPHJS2

4 Likes

Out today - I think we can all co-sign!

6 Likes
4 Likes

Sir Alex probably don’t need that much sleep. The Boss was so happy that he needed to share the joy! :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

Hear hear to the best manager in the world

4 Likes

Kloppo is reinforcing a very typical German stereotype in the most gorgeous way - cold truth bluntly served on a steel plate.
Plus he probably answered a rethorical question there :grin:

5 Likes

This is one of the best paintings I have ever seen of Jurgen. This artist is amazing.

6 Likes

New German videos

5 Likes
7 Likes

Damn, I love the bloke

1 Like

For those of you wondering what’s going on at the start, this took place in the same press conference as the Chelsea pre-match one. Earlier, Klopp was asked about Thiago and said that he couldn’t talk about it until it’s official. At the start of this video, the press officer basically tells Klopp that the next section is embargoed until 10:30pm, and he can now talk about Thiago. That’s why Klopp apologizes to the journalist at the start for “wasting his time”, because he can now confirm that they’ve signed Thiago. Later on in the video, you can hear the press officer go “just pretend like it’s 10:30pm”, and Klopp goes “it’s not!”.

7 Likes

Four more years!

1 Like