Jürgen Klopp: currently still the Boss

Did you see how Wijnaldum jumped on his back like a kid!!! How is he going to survive outside Liverpool :sob: :sob: :sob:

5 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

10 Likes

Since he laughed in Mourinho’s face at the end of the game, and said “I thought he was joking” it has got under Mourinho’s skin big time. People talk about his mind games, but it’s working against him at the moment.

Klopp laughs so Mourinho goes on about how he wouldn’t get away with Klopp’s touchline antics in his post match interview. He never said that to Jurgen, as he’s a coward, but he’s crying to the press.

Then in his interview ahead of this weekend’s game Mourinho talks about Jurgen again, saying he shouldn’t have won the FIFA manager award.

Seems Jurgen and his magnificent team has got right under Mourinho’s skin.

12 Likes

Love it when he said “Oh my god!” with Curtis Jones making a Wow face after Bobby dinked the Palace’s keeper and scored his second of the match, our 5th.

Edit: Link to the clip posted by @Colossal_centre_back on the post match thread:

7 Likes

Rent free.

9 Likes

Obviously we are biased, but this is deserved. We won team of the year too.

17 Likes
14 Likes

And Jordan just came 2nd in the vote for SPOTY as well what a night!

6 Likes

Yep tears started…whatever they said…Jordan you’re our SPOTY!!!

7 Likes

I liked his joke about extra special receiving in Manchester haha Lineker didn’t appreciate

11 Likes

Jurgen really gets us!

6 Likes

Didn’t know where to put this, so I put it here. It is because of Jurgen, the club got to this point. Still on top of the world.

11 Likes

When Kloppo said he thinks Chelsea has the best squad on paper, Lampard rightly understands that what Jürgen means is that if the clubs the two of them manage were exchanged, Chelsea would be further ahead of Liverpool than Liverpool are currently ahead of Chelsea. Lampard doesn’t need to respond in the media to that, he just needs to close the gap in the table. Whether Klopp got anything tangible from his comment apart from a rise out of Frank is moot. Possibly that was one of those questions he should have deflected but didn’t in a presser.

5 Likes

4 Likes

With the number of places Klopp and the team are living rent free the last few years, they should all be doing pretty well for housing :wink:

7 Likes
7 Likes

Haha, I’ve seen that. No surprise that Jürgen stepped in to defend the new Dortmund coach tbf. Scholl should just shut up imo. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I like Jurgen’s quote on Scholl " Now he talks as if he’s eaten wisdom with a spoon’".
:smiley: :joy:. That is such a good quote.

10 Likes