La Liga discussion

Yeh, Everton. Ok, maybe they’re not quite as bad.

When will Atletico and Simone realize that they have run their courses and must part ways? If they weren’t screwing themselves, they could have taken advantage of the mess Real and Barcelona are in.

1 Like

He will sadly end up here I fear when he goes, that or Italy.

Perish the thought but if I were Everton I’d be moving heaven and earth to get him, even if it means waiting till the following summer. If ever an odious club and an odious manager were made for each other, it’s them two.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t have to change tactics so much.

Mundo Deportivo:

Barcelona are set to agree two shirt sponsorship deals. Spotify will be the main sponsor with a €340m 5-year deal. Polkadot will be the sleeve sponsor and pay €100m over 5-years. The total figure of €85m per year is the highest in world football.

Elsewhere in Spain:

Real Madrid have agreed a 25-year deal worth €400m every single year with American sports and events company Legends. The company will pay a total of €10 billion to be able to hold different events at the new Santiago Bernabéu.

1 Like

Well, that’s Neil Young’s playlist gone from the Nou Camp.

1 Like

soon to be joined by Joni Mitchell’s

1 Like

Seems Mbappe have agreed to sign for Real in the summer. Never in doubt this.

Where are you seeing that? It would help explain PSG’s interest in Dembele, which otherwise doesnt seem to make sense, but Im not seeing any solid reporting on it

Saw this on the BILD homepage but the article is behind a paywall.

50M Euro salary allegedly

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Factor in the cheaper cost of living in Madrid and he’s going to have a bit of money in his pocket at the end of every month. Good for him.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

What. The. Actual. F*ck. Is. This. ?

Probably the funniest shit a big club ever posted on YT.

3 actions, in one he didn’t even participate, in the other he crashed into a player.

1 Like

So now Dembele, Traore, and Aubameyang all in some level of competition for wide/forward slots.

I wonder if Bale can tell Dembele about the good places for golf around Barca?

Just seen that Barca have re-signed Dani Alves - soon to be 39 years old,

Already played a few games and also in midfield. Also came on off the bench for Brazil the other night.

:sunglasses:

What a player, what a career, incredible.

I think when I look back in my time of following, RB is the position with some outstanding candidates, but I think Alves takes it for me.

Real knocked out by Bilbao in the Copa.

Nice chance for someone new without the 3 major teams;

Vallecano, Valencia, Betis and Bilbao.

Par example, Bilbao’s last Copa was in '84.

4 Likes

Didn’t they reach the finals of the last two Copa, and lost both?

Yeah, lost the battle of the basques 2 years ago and got thrashed by barca last season. Interestingly, they still have more wins in the competition that Real do despite having not won it for 30 years.

1 Like