Leaving The Anfield Noise

piss off…

we would get alot more than £50 for Hendo and Fab

1 Like

Where’s the extra $1 to entice Liverpool?

Didn’t think it necessary to start a new thread, but wanted you all to know I’ve agreed terms with ‘The Shed End’.

I’ve enjoyed my time here, but feel ready for a new challenge.

They’ve guaranteed me three likes for every post I make and I don’t even have to actually know much about football!!

I know there’s a risk I might be loaned out or sold next season, but I’m hoping if I bring up when Gerrard fell over enough times, I might last the full eight years of my contract.

Best of luck with your penny-pinching owners!

Ay oh ay oh
Liverpool reject liverpool reject

1 Like

That’s odd. They made me an offer too. They said they have 100s of boring old farts already but there will always be room for a few more…just weighing up my options at present…a free pint of mild every other week is very tempting.

Breaking News: Young TAN starlet AussieLad rejects Shed End to extend TAN contract

Obviously fake news. Nobody would ever describe AussieLad as a starlet.

1 Like

I do fear our @Mascot has been tapped up

updated news

AussieLad has been referred for medical treatment as he damaged his fingers typing to enthusiastically.

More on this story can be found in the Sunday sport.

Apparently they were not interested in @aussielad himself…
They just wanted access to his jokes :0)

Shit signing. This forum is skint. ISMF Out

Specifically on Page 3 :rofl:

The whole paper was page 3 in amongst Elvis being on a London bus found on the moon.

TAN wishes to clarify that they have not offered any contract to aussielad.

I now contracts are ment to be personal and confidential, but I am happy for mine to be made public.

You have missed off - To Do One - after the word lad.!

:0)

Are you suggesting those highly paid fancy pants lawyers that TAN has couldn’t even write up a simple contract? :astonished:

Since kopstar went AWOL, it looks like they have got @gasband to scribble it down :0)

Well the commercial world can get competitive…

6qljn3

You’re doing it wrong, try like this:

ǝǝɹɟ ɹoℲ ˙pɐןǝᴉssnɐ ´ʎɐʇs ǝsɐǝןԀ