LFC Scarf collectors

I’ll add a gold star to the front.

And the ‘7’ badge can go on the back with these.

:+1::nerd_face:

6 Likes

I hope you don’t ever swing that scarf with the badges on around your head… be like using a chain mace taking the heads off everyone in the swing radius :0)
Nice collection you have there though

2 Likes

@Commando your pin badges are great. What a beautiful collection of memories you have there. I started collecting scarves and pin badges years ago, but the pin badges are my favorite. When I can get them all gathered, literally the thousands down the years, I’ll post them.

And I agree with @cynicaloldgit, no slight to anyone that collects half/half scarves but it’s not something that’s ever appealed to me. Has a very ‘touristy’ vibe, and again I don’t mean that in the elitist way.

2 Likes

Well, since we’re doing photos:

My Jamie Carragher signed Istanbul

6 Likes

Nice :heart_eyes::+1::nerd_face:

I don’t like the half and half scarves at all. Can you imagine seeing someone wearing one that’s half Liverpool and half Everton? It’s the stuff of nightmares. I can understand people who collect scarves of other clubs though, as a hobby.

2 Likes

…and please don’t tell us you wrap a half and half scarf around the pair of you when watching TV on the sofa :rofl:

2 Likes

No, I do all of my own ironing and sewing (by hand). If it needs machining then Mrs CDO does it. :+1::nerd_face:

1 Like

:scream: never :nerd_face:

It’s especially horrible when our fans have a half and half with the opposition side more prominent. :face_vomiting::nerd_face:

2 Likes