Ligue Un discussion

Your grandmother is Brandao? :joy:

:exploding_head:

1 Like

Football world has gone crazy :crazy_face:

1 Like

Wild what Palmeiras are doing with their kids. There is another 21 year old called Danilo who has been important in their recent Brazilian title win who is getting attention of lots of big European clubs is is likely to move this winter now the Brazilian season is over.

Blaise Matuidi has announced his retirement from professional football.

1 Like

I read this earlier and was meaning to ask if we had a retirement thread about? I think it’d be good to start 1 if not.

French League resumes today after the Q22 hiatus. With four clubs getting relegated this season, it will be pretty intense at the lower-half of the table. Only three points seperating Toulouse (16) at 12 and Auxerre (13) at 17.

1 Like

Neymar sent off … for diving lol.

Crying to the ref all evening.

Just saw that. Love it.

Well deserved, spot on from the ref well done.

First yellow (about ninety seconds before) was pathetic, as well. Rat.

Did not see it but looking at their schedule. Paris are playing on New Year’s Day.

Sounds like someone want to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Brazil.

Yep gonna tune into that 1, tough game for them away at Lens who’ve been the surprise package in Europe this year.

Oh Mbaps :smiley:

Of course there’s last min drama, of course it involves Mbappe.

Var confirms the pen, up steps Mbappe…scores. 2-1.

This Lorient shirt

1 Like

Xmas pajamas giftpack

Third kit is interesting, too.

2 Likes

Regarding the Lorient shirt…
That @gasband is pushing his artwork onto everyone eh :0)

Funny I have 0 interest in this thread but the main board was telling me I had a zillion unread posts, so I came in because of my OCD (sorry Mascot)

Isn’t that the design you get on council toilets before they’ve had chance to be damaged by other things.

I apologize. Due to my overwhelming commissions, I outsourced this to the designer who designed the sticker pack that came stock with the first iPhone.

1 Like