Liverpool Coaching Staff

We could always bring back Voronin to boost the flowing locks quota.

On second thoughts…

Didn’t he cut his the moment he left. Like the opposite of Martin Skrtel who grew hair.

Pity he didn’t grow a pair. The hardest-looking softie you’ll ever see.

2 Likes

Until you came along.

1 Like

I don’t look hard.

And I’m definitely not a softie.

Probably deep down he wanted hair

1 Like

He was decent for Ajax, Everton and Netherlands in fairness but I don’t think he should be ahead of Quansah or Konate!

1 Like

Yeah, yeah, we all know you love tummy rubs :wink:

I remember him being a bit of a dirty player, but that could be a totally false memory based on me viewing every everton player from the era as a reckless tackler wanting to leave his foot in…

1 Like

Joking aside, I’d like to know what he brings to the table as a coach. I think his role is formally an assistant coach but I don’t have a clue what his duties are.

An assistant coach puts the cones out

1 Like

And gets paid a six-figure sum to do so.

If @Dane ever loses his job, he knows where to go.

Fuck that.
I’m not taking a pay cut for anyone :crazy_face:

2 Likes

https://x.com/TheFHPod/status/1816729145717535105

2 Likes

This is an updated version with Slots staff, cause I am still struggling a bit with the new faces

2 Likes

Diogo Paiva has joined from Porto. He’s going to be the link between the Academy and the First Team.

3 Likes

Isn’t that what we had already hired Aaron Briggs to do?

Aaron Briggs - individual development coach

I wonder if this means Briggs will be more explicitly working with the first team, despite previously being touted as the guy to replace Matos?

3 Likes

Might be a multiple person job now. I believe Paiva’s title is Skills Coach so maybe he’s more technically focused than Briggs. It’s all a bit of a guessing game really, as long as they know what their job is then I’m not concerned :joy:

3 Likes
2 Likes

https://x.com/LusbyJack/status/1841069257548800144

I think Mona is presumably on maternity leave

3 Likes