Liverpool FC - Pre-season (Part 2)

3… we always seemed short under Klopp so it feels like it’s been far far longer.

I’m cool with a defender and a winger. I think we’ve got enough other than that.

5 Likes

Instead it should be Dom, the one who confronted fans after we lost a match 4-0 last season?

1 Like

Nothing to worry about mate, Szobo Grav Chambers and Frimpong can all do a job back there if needed.

2 Likes

Totally agree I went easy on Klopp because he tried very hard to persuade the sporting directors to help him but in the meantime he was forced but not unwilling to use academy players to get him out of a hole. He was not helped by league schedulers unwilling to postpone fixtures to help him out.

https://x.com/thisisanfield/status/2083835785673859488

4 Likes

The Tour Diary article is really cool—a nice and very interesting glimpse into everything that goes on behind the scenes away from the actual football, or what the players get up to in their free time.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The friendly tonight will be shown live on DAZN Germany for free.

1 Like

https://x.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/2083980724391023012

https://x.com/LFC/status/2083983365779206334

https://x.com/LFC/status/2083989467266744625

3 Likes

So Frimpong being seen as a right back.

https://x.com/LFC/status/2083990513116414125

Edit

https://x.com/LFC/status/2083991877729083784

1 Like

https://x.com/thisisanfield/status/2083992677712859385

What’s the alternative?

1 Like

At RW

The point is he’s our basically our only fit RB. I’m assuming Ramsay will come on in the second half, but beyond them who is there?

1 Like

Poor attendance. Compare this to Melbourne a few years ago, or our games in the Far East. This here is really meh.

2 Likes

Well not really because I think Ramsay could be playing now or even messing around with Jones or Szobo there like Slot did.

Ah, your edit was too quick for me.

A bit strange, I’m quite used to see us fill any stadiums we play in even in preseason. I couldn’t even get a ticket when we played at the MCG in Melbourne.

And the pitch looks horrible. Impressive that it gets worse after each game this year.

2 Likes

And the state of that pitch… Third world country level. Hopefully there won’t be injuries tonight.