Liverpool FC - Pre-season

Klopp is going to have a selection headache… for good for a change.

5 Likes

The brothers Mino on fire!

4 Likes

Chamberlain looking for starting place v Norwich

3 Likes

Bobby and full Anfield…chemistry, man, pure chemistry

Konate bloody hell… what a vision

1 Like

Idiots will be idiots :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

He has been pressing hard against Osassuna’s defence

1 Like

I’d love nothing more than Ben Woodburn making me look like an idiot and becoming a useful squad player this season.

15 Likes

He looks like he’s grown 2 foot! Always had the technique, but he looks a unit!

2 Likes

Very impressive 45 minutes :clap:

1 Like

Some very nice attacking football on display this half, although I missed a goal :confused:

Great first half, liked Ox, Konaté and our Greek friend very much.

1 Like

With him now playing in midfield along with Elliott its more competition for Keita.

1 Like

Seems like he is looking for two starting places together, at the same time, simultaneously.

2 Likes
4 Likes

HT 3-0:

Excellent first half from the lads, a bit like yesterday, with a very high intensity in their game. The difference, is that this time, they took their chances very well. Excellent moves, with really good movement in front of the ball from the three forwards, and a dynamic midfield going towards goal whenever possible. Tsimikas and Williams do their part too. The Greek’s assist for Bobby was excellent. After a wobbly start, our defence found its feet as well. Konaté and Gomez have looked imperial from the fifth minute until the break. And Kelleher looks very secure.

All in all, a really good team performance. I expect the lads to see their level drop a bit during the second half, like it happened yesterday. Fatigue will probably catch up a bit. But it’s good to see the likes of Hendo and Thiago on the bench.

Hopefully it’s nothing serious with Curtis Jones, but Woodburn certainly has done his part since coming in.

Oh, and as I expected all along: put a few fans in that stadium, and Bobby starts flying again… :laughing:

3 Likes

Crazy to think he’s only 21, could easily still make it here.

1 Like

That’s an old-fashioned winger’s cross :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Divock Origi coming on for the second half…