Liverpool Injuries _Updates only, NO discussion

More from Klopp on Firmino injury

"At first it was estimated 10-14 days out.

ā€œThen Bobby felt something again to prolong it. Heā€™s not close to team training.ā€

Klopp on Jotaā€™s return: "He looks really good. He is out there on the pitch and doing a lot of stuff already but he will be out for another few weeks.

ā€œIs he in contention for the Champions League? From my point of view, yes. But I donā€™t know. Yes.ā€

2 Likes

Most of them are still weeks away from team training :flushed:

ā€œGenerally, itā€™s looking better. Jota had a full session with the team this week. I think he will be pretty much back in training next week. Bobby is getting closer. Luis is running now, that will take a few weeks still. Ibou is out. Virgil is getting closer, but not ready for the game. Nothing else so far but there are still two hours until training.ā€

Ibou has a muscle injury and we donā€™t think itā€™s massive. After the game I asked him and he said it was okay. Then treatment, scan and out. Itā€™s not cool. Joey and Joel played together before so not massive problem, but not perfect."

1 Like

Sounds positive for the games ahead anyhow.

Just have to get this one out of the way saturday, hopefully the players being out training will have a positive impact

3 Likes

Pearce:

The returns of Diogo Jota and Virgil van Dijk to team training at Kirkby this week following lengthy injury absences will provide a much-needed lift, but itā€™s going to take more than getting those two back on the pitch. There needs to be a collective shift in mentality.

1 Like
2 Likes

Ramsay out for the seasonā€¦ apparently !

Nunez seems a wait and see nowā€¦:thinking:

Keita isnā€™t injured shockingly enough, it was the yellow.

1 Like
1 Like

Darwin Nunez has withdrawn from international duty with Uruguay for the upcoming March international break.

The Reds forward had been initially included in his nationā€™s friendly fixtures against Japan and South Korea.

Nunez will now miss the games due to an injury, as confirmed by the Uruguayan Football Association, and will instead receive treatment at the AXA Training Centre.

1 Like

Cody Gakpo is one of the five Dutch players who has withdrawn from the Netherlands squad due to a virus infection.

It was the Indian Curry - no joke.

Not serious means with us 3-4 weeks.

Thiago was in Team Training yesterday but no option for Chelsea.

Diaz should be available after Arsenal.

Bajcetic and Thiago close but not ready for the weekend according to Klopp.

1 Like